Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

S.C.I.O.N

S.C.I.O.N

a part of “S.C.I.O.N”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

The organization known as SCION has provided the world's first line of defence against threats from the supernatural for centuries. Do you have what it takes?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “S.C.I.O.N”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

S.C.I.O.N

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "S.C.I.O.N"

Hi folk, I'm Vit, and welcome to my OOC. Feel free to drop a post here if you're interested, or have any questions.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: S.C.I.O.N

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello VitaminHeart!

I was wondering if it would be okay to reserve the last member position for Harvest Moon. I was thinking of a plant sprite or driad ad Echo put it. :3 if that is not okay, I can make him something else.
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:35 pm

Accepted!

Posting has all started and I'll be doing a few write ups for the interviews.
In the meantime, interactions! :D

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:33 pm

Hey! Sorry about my delay. I should hopefully get a response up today or tomorrow. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Hey, could I reserve a spot on the wolf moon team. :)

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThrillerNight on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm interested in joining as a ghost that's either a team member or the team leader of Hunter's Moon. Are you still accepting characters?

ThrillerNight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:03 pm

You're welcome to join! However we're getting waaay over subscribed for Hunter's Moon, so one of the other teams could use another member.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasteva on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:09 am

Hi! I was wondering if you were still accepting characters?
I don't want to get involved in Drama, but I DO want to know 100% of the details.

Regular Blog: http://gaiomon.tumblr.com/
Art Blog: http://doodleforge.tumblr.com/

Rasteva
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Yep! Still accepting!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasteva on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Question. Are the listed species of Cryptids the ONLY acceptable ones for this Roleplay? Is there potential for more to be added? I have 2 characters that could be a good fit for this RP but one doesn't QUITE fit the bill in the given lore.

Rasteva
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:40 pm

You're welcome to pitch your ideas for other species to add to the canon.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasteva on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Alright, thank you! I'll just add it to the Sppecies thread, and let me know if it needs any tweaking.

Rasteva
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:59 pm

Might be easier to post here or PM as the species list is all the stuff I;ve already read and established as canon. The other species stuff on there is stuff I've already looked over and made sure it fits.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasteva on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:17 pm

Sorry about that! Went ahead and deleted the post before sending everything to you for review.

Rasteva
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:07 pm

So, how is every one enjoying the RP so far? :D

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scoundrelboots on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:57 am

Super fun much wow

scoundrelboots
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Great, mate. I rate eight out of eight, no hate.
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scoundrelboots on Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:35 pm

Perfect 5/7.

Obviously.

scoundrelboots
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:57 pm

Heyo! Sorry about my delay. I should hopefully get a post up this weekend. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten or left the roleplay. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scoundrelboots on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Well, I am clearly gone. Dead and gone.

Just kidding.

I just suck at keeping up with my life.

Hi guys.

scoundrelboots
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!