Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Locker #1776

Roleplay Posting Templates

a part of “Locker #1776”, a fictional universe by Etta Mare Lindon.

This is my personal storage bin! Please do not post here.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Locker #1776”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Roleplay Posting Templates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Table of Contents

1. Teen Wolf {Next Gen}
2.The 100 (Rehash)
Last edited by Etta Mare Lindon on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Though she be but little, she is fierce."
- Shakespeare

I'll tell you how the sun rose
A ribbon at a time.

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all."
- Emily Dickinson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Roleplay Posting Templates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:40 pm

Scarlet Violetta Morse

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows that it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter if you are the lion or the gazelle--when the sun comes up, you'd better be running." -Christopher McDougall

|Female|17|Human|Heterosexual|5'1"|

Dialogue: #243796
Text: #000000

Text Here

Code: Select all
[center][font=lucida calligraphy][color=#FF0000][size=300]Scarlet Violetta Morse[/size][/color][/font]

[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/077dc22c0a17021f55aea68d4c2b69a2/tumblr_inline_mii1mfNggw1qz4rgp.gif[/img]
[b][font=georgia][i]"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows that it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter if you are the lion or the gazelle--when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."[/i][/b][i]   -Christopher McDougall[/i][/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]|Female|17|Human|Heterosexual|5'1"|[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]Dialogue: #243796
Text: #000000[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][/center]

[font=times new roman][size=100]Text Here[/size][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Juniper Morse

"Anyone can betray anyone." -King Maven (Red Queen)

|Female|17|Human|Heterosexual|5'3"|

Dialogue: #2B0638
Text: #000000

Text Here

[center][font=harrington][color=#2B0638][size=300]Juniper Morse[/size][/color][/font]

[img]http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/54d4e65e8a2fdf64645fcbf8/master/w_690,c_limit/mila-bees-ja.gif[/img]
[b][font=georgia][i]"Anyone can betray anyone."[/i][/b][i]   -King Maven (Red Queen)[/i][/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]|Female|17|Human|Heterosexual|5'3"|[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]Dialogue: #2B0638
Text: #000000[hr][/hr][/center]

[font=georgia][size=100]Text Here[/size][/font]

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:00 am

{"Never send someone else do your own job. They never do it right."}

Dialogue color: #9da9db
Thought Color: #d0b619
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ability: Electrokinesis
Quirk: Allergic to dogs & cats
Text Here

[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjcyLmJjODExNS5UV2x1ZUNCTmIyNXliMlUsLjAA/methods-of-escape.regular.png[/img]

[img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/10289b49ba90d6b340ef1c2345794600/tumblr_ny2ytiwMMQ1ul9vzio1_500.gif[/img][/center]
[center][color=#9da9db][size=200][b]{[/b][/size][/color][i][font=harrington]"Never send someone else do your own job.  They never do it right."[/font][/i][color=#9da9db][size=200][b]}[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[color=#9da9db][size=85][font=harrington][left]✦[b]Dialogue color:[/b] #9da9db
✧[b]Thought Color:[/b] #d0b619
✦[b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual
✧[b]Age:[/b] Sixteen
✦[b]Ability:[/b] Electrokinesis
✧[b]Quirk:[/b] Allergic to dogs & cats[/left][/font][/size][/color][right][size=85][font=harrington]Text Here[/font][/size][/right]

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!