Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Echoes of the Past: Astrasis

a part of “Echoes of the Past: Astrasis”, a fictional universe by SolanaNight.

Freshly graduated from Guardian training, a group of young Mancers decide to enter the forbidden temple they are sworn to protect. When chaos and destruction break loose from their recklessness, it is up to them to go out and undo their mistakes. [FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Echoes of the Past: Astrasis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Echoes of the Past: Astrasis"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Echoes of the Past: Astrasis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RageKage on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:11 am

So many gifs! Also you have an actual image link in your character sheet. Is that supposed to be there?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RageKage
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:22 am

Yes Rage. Those are fancy line dividers. Now, quit harassing me and start working on your characters.

EDIT: I am a nice person. Just not to Rage. (He deserves it.) <3

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RageKage on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:26 am

Actually I'm a nice person too but she has this. Strange view of me. So really I'm an innocent victim and you should listen to me, not her. Just saying.

RageKage
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:16 pm

-shoves Rage into a closet- You didn't go find a song that represents you. You also need to give me a face claim picture for the front. I approved of your choice now go get one.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElusiveAuthor on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Hi. This seems interesting. I was lurking for a bit, decided to try this out (I'm halfway through the profile now), but realized I hadn't expressed my interest yet and... Well... Here I am.

I hope you'll have me and my character once I finish her. m(>_<)m

ElusiveAuthor
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Why hello there!

Thank you for showing interest! Take your time. I'm still working on mine. Heh heh...

I'd love to have you, but since you've dropped a post here I'm assuming you'll have the time to post? A post everyday is rough for some people, but honestly I don't think it's too bad since I'm not asking for novels. Heck, I'm fine with just a paragraph.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElusiveAuthor on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:42 pm

I'm fine with posting daily or more, but I cannot promise something unexpected won't happen. I have narcolepsy, so I could fall asleep during the short time available for me to post for example. I think I've gotten through my serious bad luck quota though ^^

Fun Fact: I average 2 to 4 paragraphs easily, and aim to have 200+ words per post.

ElusiveAuthor
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Which is perfectly fine. Unexpected stuff happens. Honestly, I set the bar high just because I really want to complete this one. I've seen too many good ideas go to waste that it just makes me sad. So, I wanted to try to put together a group who cared enough to keep it going. I'm feeling pretty lucky though right now. This roleplay has me like:

That's what I typically go for length wise.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElusiveAuthor on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:00 pm

It has you like Simba? A confused lion cub that's being baboon-handled?

All jokes aside, I get what you mean ^^

ElusiveAuthor
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Haha yes you're quite right.

Also, when you get the chance, try to drop me a face claim for the front.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwoTakeZeta on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:34 pm

I'd also be interested in joining up for this. For the next two months or so, I can at least make the commitment to post daily.

TwoTakeZeta
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:39 pm

Alright. If all goes according to plan, then that's about how long the roleplay will last. Maybe less, who knows. Depends how many side quests we do as well. But that should work out fine. Even if we aren't done, I imagine we'll be close so that works out well.

Also, welcome!

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElusiveAuthor on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:43 pm

Ok, is there a particular size the face claim should be?

Also I posted my character. I would have gone for a happy past, but I had my character's personality firmly in mind already, and didn't think I would be able to justify her personality if I had gone that path...

I had to edit it a little afterwards though. Somehow a part of her personal history disappeared.

ElusiveAuthor
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:54 pm

As far as face claims go, (This applies to everyone), try to get the size close to 500 x 272. This is typical gif size, but it also doesn't have to be a gif. I just really like gifs if it wasn't obvious.

Also, Author, you have totally put me to shame with your speed. Well done. Everything looks good, so I'll go ahead and accept it. As far as your past goes, vague is fine. Reveals are fun in my opinion.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElusiveAuthor on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Here's the gif. I hope it comes out at the right size, but my pc has some weird resizing gifs when saved thing going on. Very annoying.

ElusiveAuthor
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:27 pm

Looks perfect. Also, Piratepad~Join us~

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinto on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:30 pm

...Wow, color me intrigued!!
I will definitely set up some time tonight to work on a character profile! *w*
My faceclaim and character song uh. Crap, I gotta run - May I edit a couple more things in a couple hours? ; u ;
I'm back, after seriously forever! Please call me Lore.

Cinto
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:38 pm

Welcome! Come in, come in!

Take your time with that. It's all good~

I'm actually being lazy and taking forever on my own character.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alcidus on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Alright, here's the gif of the thing you wanted.

Alcidus
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!