Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Last Winter of Deadman's March

NPC List

a part of “Last Winter of Deadman's March”, a fictional universe by CyrDaan.

The dead march down upon our doors. Will you fight for your lives and those of your neighbor, or will you march with the dead?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Last Winter of Deadman's March”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

NPC List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyrDaan on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:28 am

Please Do Not Post In This Thread
Read Only

If you have a question, check out the FAQ thread and ask your question there.

If you just want to talk about something, try the General Discussion thread.

Purpose of this thread:
This is a repository for notable Non-Player Characters so I can keep the characters tab clean and uncluttered.

I'll post up character sheets that you can use as reference if you are having to interact with some NPCs which, tends to happen a lot right? I should also be able to record their favorite places to hangout if you need to find them somewhere.

These are notable GM controlled NPCs.
These are the characters that I will be controlling to interact with you and to progress the story on my end. Pay attention to what these characters say, as you may find some clues as what to do next.

PM me if you think I've missed anything or if you have any suggestions.
The dead march down upon our doors. Will you fight for your lives and those of your neighbor, or will you march with them? The Last Winter of Deadman's March

If you're looking for a city full of corruption, fear and supernatural come join Bridgeport: Home of the Disturbed

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyrDaan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: NPC List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyrDaan on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:20 am

Name: Captain Davis Richards

Synopsis: "A good fight'll fix a bad drink."

Places to be found:
Rabbit's Foot Tavern

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyrDaan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyrDaan on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:41 am

Name: Old Man Larry

Synopsis: "One in the hand is worth two in the gutter."

Places to be found:
Dyrlyn City Streets
Alley
Dyrlyn City Sewers
Last edited by CyrDaan on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

CyrDaan
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyrDaan on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:53 am

Name: Infantry Officer Cal Warde

Synopsis: "Hold fast men, the dead have come marching."

Places to be found:
South Wall
Rabbit's Foot Tavern
Last edited by CyrDaan on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

CyrDaan
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyrDaan on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:40 am

Name: Symond Leventhorp

Synopsis: "Sir, yes sir!"

Places to be found:
Southern Wall
Rabbit's Foot Tavern

CyrDaan
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyrDaan on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:05 pm

Name: Doran Merekson

Synopsis: "Only a fool walks past a copper."

Places to be found:
Dyrlyn City Market

Description: A rather fat and short man with a deceivingly cheery face. He himself is a refugee from the south. He brought two things with him in his escape from The March: His money and his business sense. He founded the Merekson Coalition by bringing different guilds together under the banner of gaining access to trade in the northern cities, which of course is just a way to escape The March. Doran takes a cut out of each guild's profits and maintains order and settles disputes between guilds. He likes to recruit especially skilled people himself.

CyrDaan
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!