Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One Piece: Set a Course for the Grand Line

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

One Piece: Set a Course for the Grand Line

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: One Piece: Set a Course for the Grand Line

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Gino had just watched as his father set off on his cruise to join the navy. He was adventuring around in the old cave in the town. He found a devil fruit. He ate it being the hungry person he was. He soon discovered he could control the wind. One day he decided to become a pirate. It was all play untill his mothers death when a violent diseas killed her. He set off on a boat to find his perdect crew. He finally arrived at a island called Ragnor.
(This is pretty much how I want your opening to be. A intro and explanation on the character)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:50 pm

\Maurice stands at the dock of Ragnor staring off into the great blue sea "god what i would give to return to that life, but with out a boat there is no chance of that" he sighs and takes out a silver fruit "maybe this will change my luck around" and shoves the shiny fruit in his mouth "now the question is what power did i get" Maurice spots a under maned ship starting to dock "maybe my power is to be lucky because it looks like my ship just came in".
"Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too." -Tennessee Williams
"Stop whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs!" ~Alucard from Hellsing
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."-Oscar Levant
"What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt." ~Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Sri had always had a taste for adventure, one her boring life at home couldn't satisfy. Even her training hadn't been nearly enough. So, first chance, she got, she hopped in board a boat leaving from a nearby harbor, and never looked back. Now, several days after she left home, her small boat beached itself on a small island.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Gino got to the shore of Ragnor and looked around. He looked down and saw a women washed up on shore.
"Hey lady!" he said poking her."You kay?"

(I hope that's okay that I put you there Ryoko)

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Sri swatted his hand away, she didn't like being poked. "Of course I'm okay, I was only taking a nap." She sat up with a smile. Her boat was beached out of sight, so of course he would assume something bad had happened. "So, wacha doin here?"

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:14 pm

Gino smiled and stood up. He loved being asked that question.
"I'm going to become the strongest pirate ever!" He said pointing at himself. " And I will get One piece!"

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Maurice sneaks on to Gino's boat "alright now lets get this bad boy out of here before that twerp notices" he says as he starts to raise anchor with a few random low lives he quickly gathered for a temp crew,

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Gino heard a sound it sounded like a voice. Gino swiftly turned around and saw someone stealing his boat. He quickly shot a ball of wind at the boat and destroyed it.
"Steal that!" He shouted with a smile on his face.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:33 pm

((wait what happends to my charater he just ate a devil fruit ?))

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:34 pm

(Drowned I'll save you.:))

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:41 pm

((you know thats impossible right your character ate one too so my character just died.))

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:50 pm

( I was going to use wind to push you up. Or one of your crew mates could save you...)

Zix
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!