Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Amalgamation Syndrome

Amalgamation Syndrome

a part of “Amalgamation Syndrome”, a fictional universe by Strude.

Amalgamation Syndrome (AS) is not an RP but a gathering of role players; with the occasional IC chat RP/banter.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Amalgamation Syndrome”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Amalgamation Syndrome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wen Jing on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Oh god, I feel your pain, girl. D;

It sucks when parents don't understand how frustrating/stressful shit at school can get. I totally know what you're going through and, unfortunately, parents are just going to be annoyingly obtuse about this shit. If they don't bitch and yell at you, they'll try to rationalize everything - as if being hyper-rational REALLY helped. :/

/hugs hugs hugs

But yeah, psychology is totally trippy. lol I took Psych 101 (which is an introductory course to the subject) and it was okay. It sucked because I barely learned anything and my teacher was sorta anal about random shit. And, for some stupid reason, I'm taking a Human Development course (another Psych class) with my friend. Hahaha, I'm totally not getting what is going on and I've pretty much given up. I just memorize and regurgitate.

On another note, I just realized that last night was the deadline to submit my economics homework... what the fuck. Oh well, I have leeway of four assignments before I get dropped. So yay for leeways....lolol. But how is everyone doing? Winter Olympics ARE starting which is SUPER SUPER awesome. I only got to watch half of the opening ceremony - so sad - but yaaaay! Excited! (;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wen Jing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eden-Poison on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:27 pm

CANADAAAAAAAAAA~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eden-Poison
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eden-Poison on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:10 am

Now it's Eden's turn for needing a hug...

Eden-Poison
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strude on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:04 pm

What's up?

*nabs her screen and e-hugs Eden*

School? Work? Home? Siblings? o_o

Strude
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eden-Poison on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Boyfriend. :\

*e-hugs back*

Asshole's basically been telling me he's 100% okay with a lot of things I've done, and just now explodes and tells me he's not okay with them. :\

/One/ of which is my RP - we RP at a great roleplaying nwn2 server, and one of my characters was considering getting in a relationship with someone. I ask him so many times to see if he's okay with that, get lots of "yes yes it's fine I trust you" and /after/ my character has jumped in and gotten pregnant, and gotten other players involved, he lets me know he's actually not.

Aarrrrrrrgh.

Eden-Poison
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eden-Poison on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

So basically we're at break-up point and I still can't decide whether there's anything salvageable since he's basically lied to me about his feelings for 2 years, then held it against me. >_<

And I feel awful for being so cold to be sad that I'd losing someone who actually agrees with me on a lot of things - which is /so/ hard, heh.

Eden-Poison
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strude on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm not so sure where I stand on the whole issue. Personally I would be rather annoyed that my boyfriend is getting in a huff over a role play. I mean if you don't like it then come and role play the situation with me instead. If you don't want to role play with me, then live with the fact that I'll be role playing with other people. For one it isn't real life and what I do in my story telling will not effect my real life and my real life relationships. As everything I do within my game world is purely for entertainment and as I said you always have the option of joining me in-game, there isn't anything stopping him.

But I think or have the feeling that there is more to it than just roleplaying that is the issue.

Strude
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eden-Poison on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Oh, yea. Roleplaying is /not/ the only thing. It's just the latest in a long line of things he's lied to me about his feelings on over the years.

I wouldn't be so upset if he were mad just about the roleplay - but it's not by a longshot the first thing he's lied about, and then he shows he's lied about a lot more than I thought he had.

I mean, when someone lies about their feelings and what they think about you for /2 years/, do you really know them at all?

Eden-Poison
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strude on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Not as well as you assumed ya did. I would be majorly upset too. Does he want to end the relationship?

Strude
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eden-Poison on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:09 pm

He did, when he was piss mad at me - then he went to bed, thought about it, and didn't want to end it. I thought about it, and kind of do now. I really can't bring myself to believe a word he says anymore. But...I do love him and everything, and I'd hate myself if I hurt him. So I'm kind of at a loss for what to do and asking him to just let me think about it for a few days.

Eden-Poison
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strude on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Good idea.

I would be just as lost. I am at a loss. I can't even think of something constructive to say. @___@

Strude
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eden-Poison on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Lol, it's fine.

I feel bad because he has a really shitty life, and I really don't know whether or not I'm helping or hurting. I would know if he were honest about it. ;>_<

Just talking about it helps, so thanks for listening. :)

Eden-Poison
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eden-Poison on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Yea...I think we're going to end it...

now he's changed his story to he's angry at other things and took it out on me

and I just CANNOT accept having that done to me.

ugh

Eden-Poison
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strude on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:21 pm

*blinks* Wow ain't he just a fickle fella. Shesh, I too would not take that kind of shit. That's just twisted and very unfair to your feelings.

Strude
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eden-Poison on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Exactly. And now he's trying to guilt me into staying with him.

fml. >_<

*takes a very deep breath*

At least I'm knee deep in homework. :D

Eden-Poison
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strude on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Something I would dread . . . I don't do homework well when I'm upset. I don't do anything well when upset. >___>'
But score for you, distraction heaven for j00!

Strude
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eden-Poison on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 am

Yea, I /so/ need a distraction. Yay for three midterms per course!

edit well not midterms bah whatever

Eden-Poison
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMagicMuffinMan on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!! I'm on break at the moment! Mwahahahahaha! MwahahahahACK *coughcoughwheeze*
Okay, done with the evil laughter. This place has some cool digs, though.

MadMagicMuffinMan
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadisiacMegane on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 pm

IT'S....IT'S....IT'S EDDDEEEEENNNNNN!!!!! So sad I haven't been here in a while. I blame life....in general....

ParadisiacMegane
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strude on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Life has us all on a leash! I have to write a research paper, so that will likely suck my soul dry over the next while. :/

So aside from horrible boyfriends and school eating people alive. How is everyone?
(general conversation starter is general . . . and boring!)

OMFG FUCK YES! I GOTS COCKTAILS VOL.3 OWO
*is a very happy critter inside!*

Strude
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!