Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dawn City

Dawn City

a part of “Dawn City”, a fictional universe by cancerparady.

Dawn City is a place full of crime. The streets aren't safe at night. the rp is about the ones behind the scenes of all that death. Its about Vampires.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dawn City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dawn City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cancerparady on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:46 am

Dawn City is a place full of crime. The streets aren't safe at night. Those who walk them put their lives at risk. For they walk with beings who will take their lives just for the fun. Oh this rp isn't about criminals. Its about the ones behind the scenes of all that death. Its about Vampires.

Since the great Vampire war two factions remain. Each lead by a once warrior of the Night war. One is the Crescent Moon class. They thrive on the power of the night and they believe they are superior. That they have the right to drink human blood. The Full Moon Class take human life when they have to, but will often take an animals life. They feel all is equal on this earth.

The council provides stability of the human life in Dawn City. Each group debating their own topics. This is a neutral ground and any who defy it will be punished. The two eldest of the classes make all decisions in every matter. If they don't agree then nothing is done on the situation.

I will post my Eldest Vampire and another Vampire character soon. If you have any questions leave them here. I will provide a more info about the setting in my first post which will most likely happen tomorrow. I hope Some of you are interested and have some good ideas to bring to the table.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cancerparady
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dawn City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cancerparady on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:41 pm

I would just like to say anyone who I excepted please post and there are still spots open if your intrerested... the link is roleplay/dawn-city/#introduction

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cancerparady
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!