Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Terminator the Next Phase (Closed)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Terminator the Next Phase (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:21 pm

This is a private roleplay between Jescalee_soro and myself please do not post.

Phoenix sat on the ground as she watched Dominic firing at the targets that Phoenix had set up for them. Phoenix rested her head in her hands her black hair was pulled into it's usual ponytail and her jacket sat on the ground next to her.
"Sis come shoot with me." Dominic said.
"Of course." Phoenix said as she stood up and picking her gun up from next to her and took careful aim of the dummies. Phoenix pulled the trigger and watched the bullet. She was one of Connor's generals for a reason.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Terminator the Next Phase (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Marcus awoke with a start. Stressed from the battle with the T-600, he was feeling feverish and disoriented. Standing up, he moved the torn blanket from his body and stretched. He reached down for his gun when he though he could hear faint gun shots in the backround. "Now would that be fighting or are there others around this god-forsaken city?" He picked p the rest of his belongings and stepped out into the midday sun. "I guess I'll find out" He began heading towards the gun shots, feeling a little less than optimistic.
All that needed doing was to Lock, Shift, and Ctrl your Tabs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Dominic laughed.
"You have such good aim so different then me." Dominic said.
"Yhea well that's why I'm the general not you." Phoenix said as she walked to pick up her coat. She shrugged it on and stood next to her brother.
"Here's a little help." Phoenix said as she adjusted his elbow of his gun arm.
"Don't pull the trigger squeeze it." Phoenix said. Dominic nodded and squeezed the trigger.
"See that's my boy." Phoenix said. She stood next to him and fired two more shots into the dummy.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:21 pm

As the shots grew louder Marcus rounded a corner and flattened himself against the building.
Aim. Don't shoot, just aim.
He closed his eyes and took a breath. He could hear voices but couldn't tell exactly what they were saying. Maybe I shouldn't approach like this...He whipped around the corner to aim at a young guy, around 17-18ish and woman not too far from his own age.
"I...believe I am interrupting. Only question is, what exactly am I interrupting?" He let his gun fall from aim and tucked it away.

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Phoenix turned. She looked at the man.
"We're training." Dominic said. Phoenix turned her head to her brother. She couldn't stop him sometimes but she wasn't getting one of those threatening vibes. She slipped her gun around her shoulder using her sling.
"Can I ask what you're doing way out here?" Phoenix asked.
"Connor told us that we were the only ones out here." Dominic said. Phoenix whacked her brother on the back of his head.
"Dominic enough." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:36 pm

"Connor? And I could ask you the same. Target practice in the middle of what was once a battlefield? Are you tapping into some battle mode frenzy I should be wary of?" He relaxed from his tense position. He could tell there was no danger here and that these were trust worthy people. The boy was rather naive, but sweet. And the woman...He shook his head, remembering the name Connor. Why did it sound so familiar to him? he looked at the woman in front of him curiously and held out his hand. "Wright. Marcus wright."

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:44 pm

"Nice to meet you." Phoenix said.
"I'm Phoenix Logano and this is Dominic my little brother." Phoenix said.
"I wouldn't say a have a battle mode frenzy." Phoenix said.
"Except when she's actually fighting." Dominic said.
"Thank you Dom." Phoenix said.
"Your welcome." Dominic said with a smile as he put his gun down.
"So what has you out here in what seems like the middle of nowhere?" Phoenix asked. Dominic looked at his sister and Marcus. He wasn't sure if Phoenix would flash and she hoped she wouldn't right now.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:57 pm

He gave a confused smile, letting his hand run up through his hair, "I, uh, I'm not real sure why I'm out here. I just came from..." he paused, taking a second to 'breathe' and think of an alibi, "I just came over from a couple cities back. Was hoping I'd find someone, or maybe even a good supply of food, and here you guys were." He turned up the wattage of his smile and looked around. "Doesn't look like there'll be a good food supply for a while though..." He looked back over at the two. "You guys related or something?"

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 am

"I'm her brother." Dominic said.
"We've got food back where we're staying, I don't like to train to close to where we stay could give us away." Phoenix said. She turned to her brother.
"I'm kind of hoping this will get better soon especially with Connor in charge." Phoenix said. She was one of the few people that thought John was the salvation. Then again he had helped her thirteen years ago when her mother had died.
"Time to pack up?" Dominic asked.
"Yes." Phoenix said. Dominic walked to the dummies and started to stash them away.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!