Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: The Afterstory

Fruits Basket: The Afterstory.

a part of “Fruits Basket: The Afterstory”, a fictional universe by PhoenixAerith.

The curse is back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: The Afterstory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: The Afterstory.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Thanks I'll have my male human up tomorrow or the next day or the day after that. >.< im sorry prom's coming up and im on the prom staff (thats what they call it idk why though lol) so im super super busy. Damn school haha jk It'll be great im just stressing out about it. so sorry about this ill make sure to post for Isabella but the male might take a while

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:54 am

:) No problem. xD Have fun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Hooray, so Zero has made his appearance! XD I'm off to work on some posts I owe for other roleplays & Izumi's post. (:

Oh and @DPH, do you want Izumi to stay inside Sogo's house?

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 am

Aradia; He can stay there for now, but perhaps he could chase after Sogo to his other house because of... Something? Anyway, just a suggestion, it's up to you.

PhoenixAerith; Sorry I haven't posted in ages. School has been a little hectic for deadlines at the moment.

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:41 pm

I feel like crap for doing this... But I think I'm going to have to drop out. I'm getting more work hours, and on top of that I'm REALLY far behind in school. The parents finally noticed and the little time I have to sit in front of the computer is spent checking my email and then I promptly pass out on my bed. I'm so sorry for having to leave. I was really looking forward to this. :(

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 pm

@Purple- :) Sure, why not.

@Nykizta- :) No problem.

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:21 pm

@DPH, I think I'll just leave him for now, but I can't post until maybe Tuesday? Possibly tomorrow if time permits. Sorry for everyone I owe a post to.

@Nykizta, awww. It's totally fine, life happens, so you shouldn't feel bad. I hope we can roleplay again one time. (:

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:15 pm

@Aradia,Well isabella has been in Sogo's house i was kinda waiting to see if Izumi was going to say anything to her.

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sat May 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Sorry guys, I'm trying to make the posts, but everytime I get started a school issue gets in the way. I'll make the posts soon, but this weekend I'm being swamped with projects. SORRY :/

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Thu May 06, 2010 8:58 am

Are we waiting for someone?

THIS IS APPLEPOISONEER, MY ACCOUNT STOPPED WORKING, SO I MADE A NEW ONE

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Fri May 07, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm waiting for Aradia, no one else is talking to Himeko, and I'm not sure if my second character got accepted or not..so I'm afraid to start rping as him.. I suppose we're waiting on a lot of people, as it turns out in far too many roleplays... *sighs to herself* I wonder if this roleplay has already died yet? I hope not, it was getting interesting. . . but I guess that it can't be helped if it dies..

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sat May 08, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm working on the posts now. I'll get Zero's up first. I really do hope this hasn't died though :/

Izumi's might take a while, but I'll get it up, promise.

EDIT: Zero's response is done. (: Sorry it's kind of lame. I need to do Izumi's though.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Sat May 08, 2010 5:22 pm

OMG guys, I don't think you're going to believe this when you first read this but I have actually posted :D

Hope it's enough to work with, PhoenixAerith

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Can I reserve the ox?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!