Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales of Alsonia

Tales of Alsonia

a part of “Tales of Alsonia”, a fictional universe by Karri Khaos.

In the land of Alsonia many races dwell and exist bonds are formed and allies made, but with that so too are enemies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales of Alsonia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Tales of Alsonia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Mon May 31, 2010 11:19 am

Ah, I see, Ok, that makes much more sense.

*chinaji facepalms*

Now...about starting...Are you waiting for me peoples or are you trying to get more of the backstory-relationships sorted, because this really getting me excited. (With all the talk of characters and all....)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon May 31, 2010 11:32 am

Lol it's ok, I've done that before too XD.

And I wanted to wait until a few more people to sign up, if anyone has any buddies on the site that may be interested tell them about the RP pleeeeeease. *cough* back on track, I wanted to wait for maybe two or three more people and build up anymore relationships that are going to be built up but either way if we get everything figured I may start the Rp tonight or tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eorzea on Mon May 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Well, since there's the issue of relationship between characters to deal with... And since there's still apparently no other characters in the Predator's League, and my character's a relatively new member, is there anyone interested in having his/her character know mine? My character, so far, is the oldest here (lol) at 210.

She was working as a Mercenary way before most of the characters participating in this role-play were born and could have interacted with them as they grew. So, anyone keen? Anyway, during the time she was with the Mercenaries, she helped humans as a 'lawful Vampire' of sorts- feeding on animal blood and being rather helpful to most humans by completing missions they provide.

Also, she has a reputation amongst the Mercenaries as the 'Vampire Knight', for her excellent swordsmanship. Just another way your character could be acquainted, if this is going to be considered.

PM me if you're interested. And well, even if you're not interested, I am. Lol!

Eorzea
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Mon May 31, 2010 1:05 pm

Eorzea@ Perhaps Linth and your character had gone against each other before...(oh wait...) Never mind about that actually.

I was actually thinking of making a Predator's League member that had joined when your character had expect he/she would be young and inexperienced, tending to follow your character around like a puppy/apprentice?

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qwertymann on Mon May 31, 2010 7:40 pm

Excellent! :)

Yeah, our characters can be on a name to name basis and have talked once or twice. But if that's the case, your character would probably have an automatic dislike towards mine, since he always appears cold and doesn't talk often to strangers. So if we end up on a mission together, it'd sure be interesting to see the personalities clash.

But it would depend on how the past event these two got to at least know each other's names went.

Qwertymann
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eorzea on Mon May 31, 2010 10:39 pm

@Chinaji

Actually, I've considered the possibility of Linth having gone against Serene, my character before. I was looking at both our characters' ages. :D Considering her reputation at the time, her mercenary mission should have been diverse enough for her to have helped Linth in some way, or serve as a rival... Or helped her or whatever. She was still a helpful, 'good' Vampire during that time.

It was only after a turning point some time later, say, around the time when your character is about 50-60 years of age that my character was betrayed by her own friends. From there on, her personality became darker and she started to dislike humans. Only at the age of 210, she went on to join the Predator's League.

And I wouldn't mind you creating another character... Except, that handling two characters in a role play can be difficult. I wouldn't recommend that. Thanks for the suggestion though.

@Qwertymann

Uh, were you referring to my character?

Eorzea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon May 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Just letting you guys know

The first post is up and posting is now opened, I updated the rules. And for right now posting limit is five times a day.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eorzea on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:59 am

Wow? Five times a day?! Well, I might not be able to abide by this rule completely, but I will try.

EDIT:

Also, I'll have my character meet yours at the Castle. Although the Predator's League is prone to attacking people, I believe they're ultimately still a guild that requires jobs, even if people are rather wary of them...? Plus, I'm not exactly sure if you would have your character know mine, so I'll just have her not see you.

(Also, at the time this edit came in, the post is still being made. In case you read this and was wondering where my reply to the role play was.)

Eorzea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 am

*sweatdrop* since she's new if she's an unknown member its fine but the predators league is more of an antagonist group. XD if people don't know she's a member then it's fine.

And the limit is just till I see how the RP is paced.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eorzea on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 am

Well, the post is officially made. And yeah, we could use the Chat to discuss more stuff in further detail without overloading this OOC. This forum certainly have really interesting features.

And, anyone else still keen on having their character know mine, are free to acknowledge her in the role play, or if you have something else in mind, just PM me.

Eorzea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:01 am

Yeah I agree I was even thinking about using chat for conversations that take place in the RP and then converting them, not everything but like at times when most people are away and you don't wanna spam the Activity tab or if you're having a back to back convo.

Anywho I'll be in chat until i go to sleep if you want to pop in.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 am

Well, now there is a problem..

See, chat doesn't work with my computer. I think it's the internet provider I'm using and the fact I have to use a proxy to visit the site. Oddly enough, I have to use the proxy to avoid the "No proxies allowed" screen...

Also, I liked the picture you drew of Jack.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:47 am

Lol oh wow that's an odd firewall system then, or do you have parental locks on your comp?

And that's odd but you can still use O.O.C. just chat is faster... kinda
Do you have any I.M.?

Oh and feel free to go post hun ^.^

Really? I didn't think it was my best ill probably do another after I finish the one of Nyx I'm working on at the moment.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:57 am

No parental controls or firewall whatsoever. I think it's just my internet provider janking with my internets.

I used to have AIM, and I have been meaning to download it again. The name was darkwind120

As for posting, I'm thinking of just injecting myself as one of those "Rookie Knights" in the Class A bulletin.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 am

I was hoping you would make him be one haha ^.^ I'll wait for you to post before I reply again.

And ok ill add you after this post so next time you get on you should get a request. ^.^

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 am

Eorzea@ I think your suggestion would work out much better :P

chinaji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 am

Wow Rp's slow today anyways it seems annnnd four of the five characters are on the mission, Soooooo Chinaja if you want you can have Linth tag along to monitor Jackson or something. Anyways I'm off for the night hope there some posts to read when I get back peeps.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eorzea on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:14 am

Sorry for the slowness. Had to fall sick right after starting the role-play. That, and I'm working on a post right now.

Eorzea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Lol it's all good I'm a bit sick too so I know how you feel. Bleh Now I have to come up with some basic information for Lyros, but I have the feeling he'll be a fun character for me. ^.^

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Hey all

The missions Nyx and Jackson was assigned, is anything important bound to happen ;P

Linths tagging along anyhow, trying to keep an eye on both the rookie knight and the Vampire Knight

Alright, now to the point. Karri, are you going to post a character page for Lyros? Just wondering XD

chinaji
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!