Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bite Me. (Vamp Info)

a topic in People and Places, a part of the RPG forum.

Character biographies, journals, connections, and other reference guides for any in character information necessary for your players!

Bite Me. (Vamp Info)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Bite Me. OOC

The Ranks of the Vampires, in the Apfinè Kingdom.

Trues
-Born Vampire
-No human blood whatsoever

Trues are the purest of the pure. Blood wise. Trues are usually only Royality, or Council Members, and very rare, a commoner.

Nobles
-Born Vampire
-Usually 1-2 Humans in the family somewhere
-Usually Aristocrats, or Mercenaries

Nobles are somewhat pure, but have Human blood somewhere. Nobles can be Royality, but this isn't a natural thing. Nobles fill most of the Apfinè Council.

Ringmasters
-Born Vampire
-Alot of human blood, but not enough to make them halfies.
-1/4 human blood
-Collectors/Executioners

Ringmasters are usually commoners, having jobs such as chefs, or teachers. Ringmasters are mostly found in the fields of collecting runaways, and executing them.

Clowns
-Most likely born Vampire with a human parents
-Sometimes someone who's been turned Vampire
-Commoners/Halfies
-Half Human/Half Vamp

Clowns are the commoners of the Apfinè Kingdom. Very rarely will one work as anything higher than a maid in the Royal Mansion.
Usually small buisness owners, farmers, maids, etc...

Audience
-Human turned Vampire

The Audience are those Humans turned Vamp that have lost all self-control and will kill anyone on sight.

The Rules&Laws of the Vampire Kingdom of Apfinè.
1. The Rank of a Vampire must be decided before they are treated properly.
2. Lower Rank must abide every command given by a Higher Rank, unless told otherwise.
3. Marriage between different ranks in prohibited.
4. A repeat offender is destined to the death penalty.
5. No Ranks are allowed to harm, or abuse a True.
6. Any kind of punishment must be filled out in paperwork and signed by a True.
7. Only Trues are allowed to reveal the Vampire world to Humans.
8. Love between any rank and a Human is prohibited, and the Death penalty will be sentanced.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~→Factz←~~~~~~~~~~~
-Only Trues show in film.
-A Human turned Vampire may become Human once again by killing the Vampire who turned them.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!