Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Golden Sun: Heir of Aluette {IC/Open}

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Golden Sun: Heir of Aluette {IC/Open}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malkon on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:42 am

Heir of Aluette

Background:

In the land of Clarangoe a force known as Alchemy exists within all living creatures. This force is based upon six distinct elements: Dark, Light, Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire. These elements are represented within Clarangoe. Because the elements flow throughout the world, there is great peace and ease for life. For thousands of years, the land has known a great calmness and continues to prosper. However, in the year 10384, the warring nation of Erastes in the west now threatens this peace. Erastes’ Earth adepts, or wielders of the element Earth, have thrown a finger of suspicion upon the nation Aquarian for the recent death of their leader Havanos. With Havanos' son at the head of the Erastian Army, the nation breaks the treaty of silence and sends waves of troops overseas to enslave the Aquarian as their own. Because of this, the other two nations, Sumatra and Brazieft are forced to take sides. Neither is sure what to do in the conflict and neither are sure who really is at fault. All they know is that tensions have been brewing for months and Lord Havanos' death comes at the climax of everything.

To the West of Clarangoe and across the Gavarian Ocean, the tiny island nation of Livitia continues to thrive on peace and is neutral to the conflict. The inhabitants currently strive to keep up morale and do what they can to remain neutral. To the Far East of Clarangoe, another continent exists: Shadonia. This continent is split in half: one half is unoccupied and is filled with savage beasts. This land is known as Jurviar, land of the beasts. The northern side of the continent however, is the mysterious Nirathi. The only thing known about this nation is that dark adepts dwell within it. Shadonia is surrounded by the Metorian Ocean. The entire world of Harvnard is encompassed by a line of jagged peaks where the waters flow off into apparent nothingness. This is known as Gaia Falls.

As tension increases in Clarangoe, an even deeper plot surfaces. One that will change the way the world will function. One that will start on Livitia...home of the light adepts...

Character Creation:

A couple of notes about creation.

-Everyone will get four djinni pals (of the same element as your character) http://www.goldensunrealm.com/images/djinngroup1.gif which will allow you to summon creatures. You can have 2 djinni for offensive purposes and 2 djinni for defensive purposes. When you have used all four djinni in a battle you can summon some creature to do massive damage. Since this is an RP you can create that creature, and your four djinni. You will start off with one of the offensive djinni and gather the other ones through side quests as the story progresses so that you are not godlike right from the get go.

-For lists of psyenergy go here http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/Psynergy…you can however create your own as long as a description is provided of what the psyenergy does (for those who choose to be light and dark adepts you will have to make up your own or pm me for suggestions if you do not have any).

Name:
Adept type: (Light/Earth/Water/Fire/Wind/Dark)
Physical description (or picture):
Biography:
Starting psyenergy (you can choose but don’t god mod please):
4 Djinni Names and 1 Creature Summon:

Rules:

1. Follow all site rules. Any violations will be reported to a mod.
2. PG-13 and lower on the romance please…same sex couplings are alright for this rp but please nothing more than a straight couple would do that is PG-13 or lower.
3. If you have questions about this RP feel free to pm me…I will be happy to answer…try not to post them in the thread though.
4. Do not post character applications on this thread, instead post them here (also OOC chat can happen here): http://www.roleplaygateway.com/golden-sun-heir-aluette-ooc-thread-t43810.html
5. Have fun!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Malkon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Golden Sun: Heir of Aluette {IC/Open}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malkon on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:12 am

A Post for Updates and Chapter location.

UPDATES:

CHAPTER INDEX:
Prologue: Massacre of Livitia (current)-Started on this page, Ended on (not yet ended).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Malkon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malkon on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:34 am

Prologue: Massacre of Livitia

Through the wooden walls, a pale light slowly strained through. As it crept towards the face of the silver haired man sleeping underneath the green sheets, a sudden stir blocked its path momentarily. The man's face, however, could not avoid the light altogether as eventually, one ray slowly entered underneath one of his eyelids. He shook his head for a minute and then yawned as he felt the thrum of life burst out. His emerging form caused the blankets to roll away as he sat up. Is it already dawn? He thought as he momentarily gave a perplexed visage. After a few seconds he heard the stomping of his younger sibling as she bounded down the hall way to the table. He chuckled lightly as he meandered towards the kitchen. He knew his sister would be starving as he passed her and kindled the fire. With nothing more than a soft good morning, he began to go through the nearby pantry and grabbed two eggs. Cracking them into a small pan, he heard the sizzling of the newly formed blaze and the smell of an early start.

"What's for breakfast bro?!" The youthful child at the table eagerly inquired.

"Eggs and bread..." Her brother mumbled in his early morning state.

"Again?! When are we going to have pancakes?!" She complained in a whiny tone.

"Tomorrow I promise...as long as you pass your alchemy exam." He smirked as he knew how much she loved her pancakes.

"OH! You are no fun at all! Hrmph!" She pouted and began to become restless.

Five minutes later, the man brought her a plate of eggs and bread as he placed a small slice of butter in a dish near her. After poking the food with a fork for several seconds, the child began to wolf down her plate. He laughed at the sight and knew, despite her overly pouty disposition, that she really did enjoy the food he had made. He too divulged in his meal he prepared and heartily enjoyed the warmth it provided. After the meal, the child ran to her room to grab her belongings. In response the man quickly threw on his white tunic as he prepared for another day at the blacksmith's workshop. No sooner had he finished, he heard the door open as he went back to watch his sister leave.

"Bye Malkon!" She yelled as she ran towards the school house.

"Farewell Bee!" He called out, using his favorite pet name for his sister. After she was out of sight, Malkon grabbed his nearby satchel and headed outside. He had some time before the marketplace would pick up, he figured he should probably get in a morning jog; he didn't want his belly to get soft. As he locked up the house and turned to jog alongside the beach, he thought he heard some sort of strange noise off in the distance...he shook his head as he saw nothing in the direction he thought it was coming from. As he lightly strolled down the beach his mind wandered towards his sister. He had always cared for her and made sure to protect her from harm. However, he wanted to explore the world. 14 years on an island was boring him and although he knew he would never leave his sister, he longed for some form of adventure. In the gut of his stomach, he impulsively began to regret this longing as he felt something was wrong...as he attempted to push aside these thoughts he glanced out at the Ocean...on the horizon..there was a giant black figure approaching...all of a sudden Malkon realized just how much he would regret his wish...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been almost a full day's trip as the ships finally spotted land. A lone woman, head to toe in warrior's armor, stared towards the sight, her eyes filled with a sorrow no other person should bear. She knew full well what the pale spectacle of the morning would bring. She knew full well what she was getting herself into. She knew full well how trapped she was by the situation. Without any way to stop the oncoming storm she was bringing, she slowly shut her eyes and sighed, hoping in the bottom of her heart there was still hope.

"Captain!" A soldier yelled, breaking her brief moment of silence.

"What is it?" She said as she whipped her head around, her eyes now back to the piercing jade they usually were. Her long brown hair whipped around at the same time.

"The men are prepared to unload and dock once we reach Livitia! We await your orders! That is all.." He said as he then backed off.

She scowled for a second as he knew that she hated minor updates like that. She grunted lightly as she then turned back. Livitia, what kind of place was it? She pondered this thought as she didn't even know anything about the place they were planning to invade. Shaking her head, she pushed the thought aside as it was irrelevant to her mission...to invade and enslave the island.

"LAND HO!!!" The sailor in the crow's nest yelled as he rang the bell.

This was it, Fiera thought to herself as she readied her sword. The moment had arrived. Once they touched shore her battalion would enslave the island and take the item her brother had requested.

"Captain, are you sure you are well enough to handle this mission?" General Yegor said as he stood next to her. "I only am concerned because you seemed somewhat sick yesterday."

"I'm fine General!" She glared back at him. "If you ever doubt the strength of your commander again I swear I'll replace you with that buffoon Grendel!" She pointed her sword at him. "Now go get the troops ready, we prepare for a massacre should we meet resistance!" He nodded and ran off.

She had been watching him for awhile now...she knew just what kind of man General Yegor was. He would behead her in an instant if she showed any form of weakness and claim her title. Even if this plan succeeded, Fiera knew she would have to watch her back with him around. As she let the politics of the military shift to the back of her mind, she immediately mentally prepared for the invasion of the island. She was one battle away from returning home to her brother again. And there, she would feel safe...

Malkon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Name: Melle Deriand
Adept type: Dark
Physical description (or picture): Image
Biography: Melle has lived on the island of Livitia towards the South for a few years. She moved on the island when both of her parents were murdered. Not much is known about the Deriand family, but they were known to have and evil force with in them. With no family that is known to her, she seeks out the peer joy of the island. Her focus is to recover any information on what happened to her family. It is difficult to do when she has no lead. Melle is alone on the island and seeks help from loyal friends and a companion for herself. With great power by her side, the only thing left she needs is hope.
Starting psyenergy: Haunt (Haunt a foe with an evil spirti), Death Card (Call the Reaper to claim your foes)
4 Djinni Names and 1 Creature Summon: Flash (projects fiery spheres that deals 65 damage), Breeze (Strikes large lightning bolts), Bane (Deadly Poison), Fizz (Does damage by 60% to heal party members), Fairy (restores health)
-melle[darkesthour]

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Melle walked slowly towards the figure standing on the beach. Taking very small steps a few thoughts came across her mind.
[I know i've seen him from somewhere, I just don't know where] she thought to herself.
As she moved forward step by step thinking of a way to introduce herself to the man in front of her.
Soon she found herself facing the man. She tapped him on his shoulder.

"Excuse me, do I know you from some where? I had this strange feeling and..." Melle stopped talking. She now found herself staring into his eyes.
Melle shook her head and regained her focus. "I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't of bothered you. My mistake." Melle began to walk away mumbling to herself.

[That was a total mistake! He probably thinks I'm a freak or something]

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malkon on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:03 am

Malkon looked back at Melle. "Uhh no I don't believe I've met you before...are you new here?" He asked as he momentarily forgot about the figure on the horizon. He was very curious and intrigued by this person. All of a sudden it hit him. "I've seen you in the marketplace before haven't I?"

Malkon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Melle turned back around and looked at him. "I don't know, that sounds about right." She smiled and looked at the sand that stood beneath her. A certain look came across her face. "What were you doing on the beach?" Melle asked and looked up again, wondering if he would answer the question. She knew it wasn't her business, but she was only curious.

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malkon on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Malkon turned around as she said that and looked across the ocean. Suddenly, as the sun pierced through the clouds he could make out the figure. "I...is that a ship?" He asked stuttering for a second. As he looked again at the figure on the ocean he saw the symbol for..."Oh god its a ship from Erastes...we have to warn everyone." Malkon looked at Melle frantically as he knew that Erastes had been warlike as of late and their arrival could not be good.

Malkon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 pm

"What do you expect us to do? Why not just run like everyone else?" Melles brain scattered around, thoughts bloomed in her head on what to do.
"Follow me." Melle grabbed onto Malkons hand and pulled him towards the top of the sidewalks. Melle ran towards a building near by and looked inside.
"No ones in here, theres a tunnel underneath the building that leads to the castle. Just follow my lead ok?" Melle let go of his hand and looked at him with a very serious look.

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malkon on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:10 pm

"We have to fight though! My sister is in the school still." Malkon said as he wrestled his hand out of her grasp. "I'm going to go get her, you are more than welcome to join if you choose."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiera's troops gathered as they now neared the island nation. She was ready to fight as she held out her sword and yelled. The other soldiers yelled with her in anticipation of the battle. They could now hear a loud bell alarm as she figured they had finally been spotted. She then looked at her troops one last time. She wasn't sure if this was right, but she knew the objective...to take Yegor after they got there and find the girl in the picture...she slowly slipped the picture into her pocket as the boat now neared the land.

Malkon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Melle looked around, she was stunned. There was no where to run and she couldn't go alone with battle on its way. With a quick decision Melle ran after Malkon.
"I'll go with you, but please be careful." Melle ran towards the school building as she followed Malkon.

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malkon on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Malkon nodded to her as he quickly ran towards the marketplace. As he passed the beach he saw soldiers jumping off the ship and some of the local villagers fighting. He made sure Melle was still behind him as he ran towards the blacksmith's. There would be weapons there. As they neared the stall, shouting could be heard from the market. Malkon quickly ducked behind a fruit stand as he saw the blacksmith dueling with a soldier inside.

"On the count of three we run for the smithery. I can get my mace there...ready?" He asked Melle as he looked at her, "One..."

Malkon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Melle took off running knocking down the soldier that was fighting the blacksmith.
"Come on!" Melle yelled at Malkon.
Beating down the last soldier she appeared in the smithery.

"Grab your mace ohkay? I'll stay on look out." Melle smiled at Malkon. Her smile soon disappeared as she stood near the opening.

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malkon on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Malkon chuckled. He sorta liked this girl, she had spunk. He dashed off after her as he grabbed his mace.

"Alright let's go!" He shouted as he thrust his mace into the nearest soldier. He bolted down the street towards the school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ship had arrived moments earlier. Fiera and the soldiers had all bolted towards the villagers waiting for them on the beach. Fiera's animal prowess had come into play as left and right she easily tossed aside anyone who got in her way. She was careful not to kill though, she figured her troops would do enough killing on their own without her help. Plus, she really did not want to participate in such cruel measures. As she strode through town batting villagers to the side left and right, she thought she could see a girl with blond hair in the middle of the street.

"BIG BRO?!" She yelled as she did what she could not to be hit by soldiers.

"Bingo..." Fiera grinned as she strode over to the girl. Just before she could take her, however, a giant man stepped in front of her ready to punch. She sighed as she then threw a block of spire at the giant. It knocked him back, but he punched through it and knocked Fiera to the ground. Not bad, she thought to herself as she stood up ready to battle. Just before the man could land another hit, a loud grunt signaled the arrival of Fiera's cohort. With a loud gasp, a spurt of blood erupted from the man's chest as he fell to the ground defeated.

"You do not need to be nice to these peasant people." Yegor scoffed as he looked at her. Fiera nodded as she did not want to seem weak lest Yegor attempt to overtake her command. The two then approached the girl still calling out for her brother. Yegor quickly grabbed her arm as she spit at him.

"LET ME GO YOU PIG!" She yelled as she struggled against his grasp. Yegor wiped his face as he slapped the girl.

"Struggling will only make this harder!" He scowled at her. As he went for another hit Fiera grabbed his hand. "Is this defiance?" Yegor said.

"N-No! I just will refuse to sit her and let you beat this defenseless girl!" Fiera yelled back.

"You know what? All you women are the same! just getting in the way!" He grinned as he then took Fiera's sword from it's holster and thrust it in his side.

"AHHH!" He screamed as Fiera backed away. Several soldiers then approached as they turned their swords to Fiera.

"It is not what it looks like! He is framing me!" Fiera shouted at the soldiers.

"She is a traitor! Make sure she does not ruin this plan!" He yelled at the guards who began to pursue Fiera. With no sword, Fiera only had a few options and she had to use them well. She bolted from the scene as she attempted to find a place to hide.

Yegor grinned as she took off, he had command now. He easily pulled the sword from his side as he dragged the girl back towards the ship, several soldiers joined. No sooner had they reached the market again, Yegor saw a pair of young adults running towards them and he sneered as he pulled out a sword, it would be fun to take out a couple more villagers before they left.

Malkon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Melle rushed towards the school building. She pushed open the door and walked through the hallways. In each room you say a bundle of children hiding their faces from the on going screams and he aroused noices of soldiers pilling their way onto the island.

"Lead the way, I'll watch your back." Melle stepped behind Malkon and watched his foot steps.

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malkon on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 am

Malkon wandered around for a little bit as he looked around at all of the kids. After searching for awhile he sighed and held his head. "She isn't here..." He said leaning on the door.

"They took Bee..." A young boy said as he looked at Malkon. He had seen the two of them playing before and knew this boy was telling the truth.

"Which way did they go?" Malkon said as his heart clenched inside of his body. The boy then pointed towards the beach. "Thank you..." Malkon said as he looked at Melle. "You don't have to follow me if you don't want to..." He said as he bolted outside of the school and towards the beach.

Malkon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:59 am

"Thank you hun." Melle said to the little boy and decided to follow Malkon. Since she was all alone on the island, a little company would do her some good. Besides, she kinda liked Malkon. There was something about him.

As they neared the beach, soldiers were surrounding it. There was no way of getting into the ship. Melle looked at Malkon.

"Alrighty, what's the game plan?" Studying the area, Melle looked for an opening to bolt. But soldiers blocked her way.
Melle was slightly confussed on what they were doing here, but she ignored that thought and put it aside. She had to think of a way to save Malkons sister.

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malkon on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:13 am

Malkon grit his teeth as he looked around.

"I have no idea..." His heart then began to race as he heard the whistle of the boat as it took off. All remaining soldiers now ran onto the boat as it left. Malkon threw his head down in frustration as he watched it take off...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiera waited until the ship had left before she began to make her way into the marketplace. She was going to have to dump the armor and find someway off the island. As if by chance, she found a clothing shop that had been ruined by the soldiers. She quickly grabbed some clothes as she went inside of the inn to find a bathroom to change. Once she had changed into a normal outfit she wandered into the marketplace. She would need to keep a low profile...

Malkon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:13 pm

"I'm so sorry, uh, there must be some way to find her. This isn't the end." Melle lifted up the poor boys face and smiled at him.
"We'll find her, I'll help you. I promise." She quickly then wrapped her arms around Malkon pulling him into a grip. She sat there hugging Malkon. Then she stopped.
"Sorry." Melle smiled and turned her head in embarassment.

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!