Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Who Wants To Live Forever?

Who Wants To Live Forever?

a part of “Who Wants To Live Forever?”, a fictional universe by Lycos.

Long ago an Archangel lost her life to save the one she loves. Reborn time after time, never knowing who she really was, will she forever continue the cycle?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Who Wants To Live Forever?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Who Wants To Live Forever?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Who Wants To Live Forever?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Who Wants To Live Forever?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 pm

If you don't mind me asking, will we wait for all the roles to be filled to start?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:13 pm

i'm just wondering, have you gotten my application, or should a do it again???
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:40 pm

I honestly am just having trouble understanding your power RPGlover. All the positions don't need to be filled, but I definitely wanted more than 5-6. There are 16 main character in total, not including the servants.

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sannasan on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi guys! I'm about to send in an application for the mysterious A.A ; 3

Sannasan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:23 pm

okay, that helps me a lot. i was about to change it.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Sannasan, I honestly think you limited the power of Valience too much. We're talking about God's number one angel here.

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sannasan on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Oh! Sorry I was afraid I'd sound God Moddy. I'll go make him even MORE awesome. My bad! ; 3

Sannasan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sannasan on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Edited! If you think he should have more than just the lightning, let me know. I was just really afraid of making him annoying > <

Sannasan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:51 pm

sorry about that stuff, just forget it.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:59 pm

sorry about that stuff, just forget it. i didn't know it would do that.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:13 pm

thanks for letting me know the reason, i did think Cosmos was a little overpowered.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Um, r we gonna start soon???

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:51 pm

I hope so. I'd like to get started, but perhaps Lycos is waiting for more people to join?

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:36 pm

YES! I got accepted! Just to let you guys know, this is my first villain character, so sorry if I don't do so well at first.

(And I do know that my image is Solf J. Kimblee from FMA. I love that show. If you don't watch it, you should. If you don't know about it, you're missing out. Just saying.)
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Well, there is no servants, so maybe some of us should double as servants. And the oppisite of our status, like a heir making an archangel, or an archangel making a heir.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Alright, it has begun. I said it in the first post, but I'll say it again. Max two characters. If you make a third I won't accept it regardless of how good you think it is.

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 am

hi, i was wondering if i can join, i'll post the character sheet soon.

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!