Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales of Alsonia

Tales of Alsonia

a part of “Tales of Alsonia”, a fictional universe by Karri Khaos.

In the land of Alsonia many races dwell and exist bonds are formed and allies made, but with that so too are enemies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales of Alsonia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Tales of Alsonia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:44 pm

In the order asked/stated:

Hai ♥

Yes
Good you won't feel left out
and yes I'm working on it atm

Just to let you guys know though the professor is an NPC and anyone can control him to an extent. If you're unsure about controlling NPC just ask me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Free Polity your character amuses me greatly XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:03 pm

He's amusing until he slips you some of that magic chloroform potion hahaha. Anywho anyone have any contact with qwer? Cuz I'm ready for us to set out but he seems to be a.w.o.l. XD.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Free_Polity on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Glad to be of service chinaji. ;) *Tips Top Hat*
Toe Tappingly Tragic

Free_Polity
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Everyone's going A.W.O.L. on meeeeee *cries* this did so much better the first time on my other site and we were off to such a good start here too Q.Q now it seems like only 3 or 4 people are left /wrists. I gotta get more people here XD.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Free_Polity on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 pm

We have the core of a good story here. So long as the people who don't post much are okay with being mostly supporting characters, I don't want to slow the plot down for them so they will have a lot less input, then things should be fine. Plus I think we have some good quality here of different styles and eventually we will attract a couple more key players.

Free_Polity
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterofLight2009 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi, I was just skimming through this and I was wondering if you have a villain or you still need one that I can create. I would be happy to join this otherwise though.

"In war, there is no substitute for victory" -General Douglas MacArthur.

"Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?" -Sergeant Major Daniel "Dan" Daly .

MasterofLight2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 pm

@ Free_Polity: Yeahhhhhh, but that changes a bit with what was happening now plus it doesn't help that I just got hit with severe writers block, good thing this is the only open RP I'm in a.t.m. XD. I'm working on a post for tomorrow but it'll prolly suuuuck

@ MasterofLight2009: You can make a villain but he/she would be at least a subordinate of the true villain (which has yet to be introduced). He/she could do whatever they wanted to interfere with the characters but in then end he/she would answer to the main bad guy when they enter. But you don't have to play a villain but the option is open if you want to.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:14 am

Aw, don't get down on yourself. I'm sure we've all had our bad days. (I know I have...)

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Free_Polity on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Yeah this may not be a sustainable pace. Tell me though Ms. Khaos, is your Suzuki Tepes character going to be the Villian? Please? I noticed she was listed under the "my roleplay" tab but not in the characters.

Free_Polity
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Ha ha ha no tha'ts a character that was never approve i actually declined her twice the character just wont go away that was someone else's character who wanted an op character and didn't even give her enough time to grow and wasn't a skilled RPer and wouldn't remodel the character so was never accepted. ^.^

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:30 pm

I'm still here, I just didn't have enough creativity to make a decent sized post until a moment ago. Apologies if it seemed like I quit.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Ah, this Suziki character doesn't seem all that bad. Well, if played correctly, though after reading that character sheet I did start looking back onto my own and Must say, I'm disappointed In my posts and my character....Gotta kill the magics and make more ice cubes.....

chinaji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:21 pm

im sorry for not makin meh char yet imma make it today if I still can xD

Zenkari
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Btw am I in? xD and sorry for double post o.o;;;

Zenkari
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Tales of Alsonia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Free_Polity on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Should we get this going again? I may post soon just for the heck of it...

Free_Polity
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!