Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Strange Days

Strange Days

a part of “Strange Days”, a fictional universe by Mr D.

Everyday life in a city where anything can happen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Strange Days”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Strange Days

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Yeah, the new system is a little annoying. I used to just have the post search bookmarked, that would tell me what had been posted in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:26 am

Is anyone else having trouble posting? I can't seem to get the form to appear.
There was a signature here.

It's gone now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr D
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:45 am

i don't have any problems, to post you just need to press reply to this roleplay.( at the top when looking under the tab activity)
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 am

Yeah. I know. Normally I do that and there's no problem but over the last couple of days it's not opening a form for me to type in.

I've contacted an admin so hopefully I'll be able to post again soon. Sorry for the hold up everyone. In the meantime try and occupy yourselves with each other. :P

Mr D
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Well, it worked for me, so hopefully it's fixed. Sorry for the long time between posts guys, it shouldn't happen again.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 am

So do we have anyone who's good with animals who can help Guy out? It might be a good way to get some more of the characters in the same spot.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ProfPeacock on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:35 am

I PMed Cadet, in case he's still playing. I figured his character could be my homeroom teacher. If he's not playing and doesn't post, then we can move on, but I did want to give him the chance to jump into the game.

Also, I will be off-line until as late as Monday. Since Aurelie is a mostly normal girl, I don't imagine too much will happen to her during the school day that I would need to post on if things happen while I'm gone. After school, though, she will be checking out that cafe and helping around there, to get to know that character and perhaps get into some after school trouble. And she'll likely hear about some of the fiasco phoenix-cat brought on the Tan Ladies.

ProfPeacock
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 am

No problem.

I notice that things are moving fairly slowly. This isn't a problem for me personally as I can only post at certain times of the day anyway, but I don't want to lose peoples interest before we can get anywhere. Are you guys OK with the pace as it is right now?

I'll be introducing a few more characters soon so I can keep things moving when Guy isn't around. But they can't be introduced until night time in game so that's a while off at the current rate. In the meantime I'll have some more NPCs take care of things.

Also, I'm thinking of how to attract new players. Does anyone have any bright ideas? I think with a few more people we could get things moving a bit better. In the meantime if you guys have any friends who might be interested point them this way. I'm kind of stumped as I don't really know many people on the site and don't know how best to advertise the RP.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Well, your rp does look interesting. I made a character already. Thought I'd introduce myself before posting. Look forward to playing with you guys. ^.^
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Great. The more the merrier. I look forward to seeing you in action.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinnerOfAllSaints on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:21 am

Ok so I think I have post a Char sheet from this Story line. I haven't been on this site in a very long time... And, well I have to relearn everything it seems. Ugg... If it didn't post let me know, and I'll try again. I just happen to remember Mr. D, and wanted to Role Play with him again. So I'll fix anything that needs to, and once allowed I'll Post... If again I am allowed.

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:43 am

Hey! I remember you!

How's it been? Glad to have you on board.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:58 am

Hey guys. Just making sure we're all still alive in here.

Everyone is still alive, right?

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:57 am

It is my honest intention to stop this RP from dying.

That said I won't be able to post for the next few (3-5) days. So please stay with us at least until then.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post guys. Also sorry that it's a bit shorter than usual. Life's been crazy this past week. I just found out that come Sept some time, I'm not going to have a job anymore unless I find a new one and so I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything together to find one. Also, I'm still a little less than 100% from being sick, and I haven't really been able to sleep lately, thus the rambling I'm doing now so I'm gonna stop.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ProfPeacock on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:31 pm

I hope you feel better now, Phoenix! Your IC post didn't seem at all rambly, so I'm guessing you are.

Since Sara's an NPC, I guess in theory anyone could respond, but I'm thinking Sinner should probably answer Aurelie's question. That being said, Mr. D, if you want to pass out NPCs for any of us to take over, I'd be happy to flesh any of them out. I just think I only want one real PC.

ProfPeacock
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Yeah, that sounds fine by me. I've got no preferences, so if people want to adopt an NPC then go for it! Makes things a little easier for me in any case. :P Take you pick.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:38 pm

Geez, it looks like I'm going to have to send another round of PMs again since we're down to three of us.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Sorry I've been AWOL the last couple days guys, there was concern about finances, and I was a little... make that A LOT stressed. Kinzie is most definitely going to do something. I'll have a post up tomorrow.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ProfPeacock on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:26 am

No problem for me. It was a great post once it was up and to me that's more important than when it's up!

ProfPeacock
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!