Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX

Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX

a part of “Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX”, a fictional universe by ParadigmIX.

The entire world watches in horror as the beloved superheroes of the ParadigmVIII are brutally massacred. With the constant growing threat of super-powered individuals bringing total destruction who all will step forward as the world's next champions?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Ahaha, you guys actually made him! It's just so, so...I don't even. It's grand. Try putting him in a daycare and see what happens. Such wonderful parents you'll make.

@Zorro: I love me some camp, but when you start picturing David Bowie fighting crime, it gets a little ridonkulous. The Doctor is the camp that everyone loves, like a mid-series Bond film. Ah well, we'll see.

(And thanks for the welcome back, guys. You wouldn't believe how much the program made me miss you, hurr.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Heh, David Bowie fighting crime. I see what you mean.

Daycare would probably be the best for this kid. The Doctor is one screwed up father. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Superzorro
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadigmIX on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:35 am

Alright just so I know who all is what and where for Episode 2 to begin.

Statick, Baptist & Grey-Wraith are currently near each other.

Damnation, Vasilisa, Decoh & Binary have been in contact/are in contact with one another.

Butler has been doing his own thing.
Animal has been doing his own thing.
Recharge has been doing his own thing

Cataclysmo has yet to be seen
Ghost's whereabouts are currently unknown
and C.H.E.S.T.E.R has been approved.

Villain wise we've got the two Yossarian and Macska running around somewhere as well as the duo of Friday and Psychosis.

If the villains would be so kind as to where they would be at for the start of episode two I can get some good scenarios started for them.

It would also help if Grey-Wraith, Baptist, and Statick kinda stayed where they were for a post or two, so that the gathering can commence easily.
There is always a way....always

ParadigmIX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:09 pm

The Doctor is Bowie's illegitimate son. Fact.

Alrighty, sir. Y&M have been laying as low as possible, which translates to living rather normally among the citizens of New Congress. I'm down for anywhere in the city, within itself or trailing the perimeter. How would you guys feel about the villains meeting up as well? Too hectic, no?

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Well, Psychosis and Black Friday just fought and Black Friday kind of became her pet :/ As for villains meeting up...well, it's up to Paradigm, I suppose, but I think it would probably end in a massacre XD

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadigmIX on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 pm

kk....

Can I get a rolecall from everyone else's character plz? Either msg or on the board.

ParadigmIX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Statick, Black Friday and C.H.E.S.T.E.R. reporting for duty, sir!
They told me, "Son, you're special. You were born to do great things."

ImageImageImage

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Designation Kik on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Binary's eating delicious steak at her house with damnation and decoh, preparing to give freaky android birth.
Come to the edge,
We can't, we're afraid,
Come to the edge,
We can't, we will fall
Come to the edge,
And they came
And He pushed them
And they flew
--Guillame Appolinaire

Designation Kik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:56 am

Dr. Damnation has finished his steak and is ready to put another freak of Science on the world. Or he just has by the time Episode 2 starts. Depends on how much time you give them.

Aleksander Bowie has a nice ring to it, by the way.

Superzorro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bodilanguage on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Decoh's currently hanging his head in shame.

bodilanguage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:10 am

Recharge is eating cookies and waiting for the beginning of Episode 2.

Also, another possible character is waiting for me to get off my lazy butt and finish fleshing him out and submit him.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 pm

It's been ten days since the last post. Please don't let this RP die!

Superzorro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:02 pm

I hope not...I guess we're all just waiting for Episode 2?

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bodilanguage on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:27 pm

I reeaally hope paradigm is alive. Maybe his internet is facked out... or some other form of life happened...

bodilanguage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:11 pm

I dunno, he hasn't been online for a couple of weeks now. I don't imagine he would leave somewhere without saying something, would he?

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:49 am

He doesn't seem like he would, no. D: We can only hope that life drummed up some obstacles and that he'll return soon.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:45 pm

yo yo yo guys, i'm gonna be disappearing until monday now cause my girlfriend's come to stay :D i'll see you soon, hopefully during the pandemonium of episode 2 :D
peace

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:01 pm

Tæfarós, did you have any evil schemes planned for your guys? Maybe we could fight/help them as long a ParadigmIX isn't around to give us something else to do. They seem capable enough to act as the main villains and Caucas is out of the picture anyway.

Superzorro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:08 am

Hmm, not specifically, but I could surely drum something up. The only issue I see here lies in who still remains--active players, that is. Klik abandoned Binary, and she was essential to the development at hand; some of our heroes, such as The Baptist and Grey-Wraith, haven't logged on in a while. We could collaborate and form a new scenario with whomever is still on board--it's just a matter of who.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 am

i'll be on board with whatever anybody comes up with.

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!