Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dance with the Devil

Dance with the Devil

a part of “Dance with the Devil”, a fictional universe by echo-of-daybreak.

When the seven princes of hell come to earth the fight for life and freedom begins and seven humans must make the biggest sacrifice.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dance with the Devil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dance with the Devil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:52 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dance with the Devil"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dance with the Devil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:54 am

"Gl", Gluttony. Beezlebub. Tentacle-tummy used to feed, whatchya say?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mazikeen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:33 am

Is this set in a particular period?
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Lycos wrote:Is this set in a particular period?

I'm guessing modern or during the Salem witch trials, both I'm fine with.

Mazikeen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:03 am

I didn't realise any one had even looked here XD
It can be based in any time period. I was going for modern but as i'm only going to take a character if no one else wants it or if people want to start and need a friend to RP with it's up to whoever wants to start first. I'll just chuck down who's who here.

A (Anger) = Satan
Gl (Gluttony) = Beelzebub
Gr (Greed) = Mammon
S (Sloth) = Belphagor
L (Lust) = Asmodeus
E (Envy) = Leviathan
P (Pride) = Lucifer

So take whichever you want ^^

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maiosameru on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:39 pm

I'll take E ^^
The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

Maiosameru
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!