Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend of Drizzt: Twin blades

Legend of Drizzt: Twin blades

a part of “Legend of Drizzt: Twin blades”, a fictional universe by Cheeseymonkey.

15 years after the defeat of obould Drizzt,Innovindil,Cattie-brie and Wulfgar are back but by news of Bruenor a war is on its way to mithral hall.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legend of Drizzt: Twin blades”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Legend of Drizzt: Twin blades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Legend of Drizzt: Twin blades"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Twin blades. (Legend of Drizzt)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 am

Where are you getting all your lore from? Which books are you using for reference?
I'm certainly interested, although I've got a lot on my plate so I can't join. I'll certainly keep an eye open here.
Now there is a bigggg chance I could mess up this role-play because I've read the four books concerning Obould Many-Arrows, so just tell me to shut up if you want. But otherwise I consider myself rather knowledgeable on this area of fiction, although it was a little while since I read the books.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Okay firstly. Im re-reading all of the books of obould. The books im using as reference are the 4. I just forgot parts in the orc king so that one is my first book ill re read. Mostly the books i remember are the ones from hunters blade tryology.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:44 am

Great roleplay! I wish I could join, but I'm on Streams of Silver, I haven't read this book yet :-(
18+ Freeform roleplay about heaven, hell, and the supernatural between http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=46642&date=1321123164
We could use quite a few people, come check us out!

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:59 am

Lol. to bad we really need people. But in fact its not one its 4. Theirs the Hunter's blade triology and the orc king as book you should read if you want to understand. I won't tell you the ending of Streams of Silvers :P

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Joker116 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:25 am

Oh man, a Drizzt RP. :O

I gotta join this. :D I read some of the Obould books, up to the Orc King (The entire Hunter's Blade series, basically). I'll probably play a custom character, I dunno if I could really play the main characters right.

The Joker116
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Yea it is pretty hard to make a good impression of drizzt... but I hope atleast somebody will choose 2 of the 4 main characters.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kriegmesser on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:10 am

I am here, just tell me when you're ready for me... is that a zombie?
Characters needing some kind artist to draw them:
Xenthriss C-LINK
Stahlfaust Combine C-LINK
Baron Valdis Oros Goldheart C-LINK

Kriegmesser
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Joker116 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:28 am

I could try for Drizzt but I'm not too sure about that. Basically the only non-OC character I ever successfully played was the Joker.

Gotta say, Salvatore made pretty deep characters so playing them right is always pretty hard. XD

The Joker116
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kriegmesser on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:57 pm

I'll just run "typical mercenary" attitude with the Avolakia... well, more like "typical deep-cover spy"... just tell me when it would be alright to jump into the story.

Using D&D 3.5 books for my data... MM either three or four contains data on Avolakias. Give me a day or two and I'll scrounge up the information.

Kriegmesser
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Joker116 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 am

So, are we ready to roll? CheeseyMonkey: If you want some of the canon characters to be played, you could play them temporarily, so we can start and people could still play them. Might wanna start this before it dies prematurely.

The Joker116
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kriegmesser on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 am

Another one bites the dust....

Kriegmesser
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordDreed on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:30 pm

DRIZZTIM GOING TO KILL YOU

LordDreed
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!