Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land of Roulit

Land of Roulit

a part of “Land of Roulit”, a fictional universe by Ashbug22.

A deep mystery is in this land. Perhaps a conspiracy? Three floating kindoms in strife. How will it all end? This is for you to decide...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Land of Roulit”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Land of Roulit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashbug22 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:25 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Land of Roulit"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Passion makes the world go round <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashbug22
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Land of Roulit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driananium on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:46 pm

This Roleplay looks awesome! I'm kinda rusty though I haven't RP'd in over a year. I will submit a character but I probably wont join in until something happens that I feel comfortable joining in on. How much fantasy elements are in it? Also I'm trying to figure out how to work the page now its been updated since last time I was on here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Driananium
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Negativeapex on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:54 pm

hey could you delete the character of mine without the ' I some how created two on accident

Negativeapex
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driananium on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:21 pm

How big exactly are the jewels 5 inches 5 ft? any pics?

Driananium
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Negativeapex on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Hey Ginko, If your looking for the land of no mans land, and information was in the bar. My char could find a eice of paper Another part of the puzzle on the Rose Knight's I killed Who could have been also looking for your info to get the Jewel from no mans land. Lemme know what you think please.

Negativeapex
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:30 pm

While I think that's a cool idea, I've got a plan for my character to break into the Kantle Castle's library in order to search for text about the kingdoms when they were still joined by the bridge, and the history about that time as well. This way he can find a way to get to No Man's Land. By the way, my character isn't after the jewel.

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Negativeapex on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:49 am

Hey Btw, Solemnstories is not Character controlling this was planned out. Just thought yall should know in case your wondering. =)

Negativeapex
Member for 14 years

Posting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Negativeapex on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Noble Actual you really need to spell check and read over your post, I can barely understand what your trying to type.

Negativeapex
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noble Actual on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:50 am

My apologies Negative. I'll be sure to do that more frequently.

Noble Actual
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driananium on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Hey People!

Just wanted to let you know that I PM'd the GM and she said that we weren't running away with her roleplay. She just asked me to fill her in. She did say she was gonna make a post over the weekend though...

Driananium
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crowriter on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Hey listen, I was trying to change my account, but I made a mistake and I don't know how to get my character back to my Crowriter account. Is there anyway I can get her back?

Crowriter
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noble Actual on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Well since I'm going to cease my chase of Shione until Ginko comes back. If my next post seems a little... weird I apologize in advance. I hadn't realized Ginko was gone until recently.

Crowriter I would ask a moderater or maybe even Rem himself. I hear he's a nice guy though somewhat busy.

Noble Actual
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Sorry to suddenly burst in like this, but that sounds like the sort of thing you might need to PM an administrator for.

Skallagrim would be your best bet,if you had a question. He's usually on, and responds as quickly as he can.

From my own personal experience, they might be able to merge your alternate account into your current one -- which would give you your character back, but would (like I said) leave you with merged accounts.

But don't go by what I say! PM Skallagrim and see what he's got for you.

Cheers!

VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driananium on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Is ginko out of the rp gone or out of touch gone?

Driananium
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noble Actual on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:32 pm

He said he was gonna be gone for a meeting a while back. He never did say how long he would be gone so I thought he would be simply out of touch but now I'm starting to think otherwise. I'll send him a P.M. and see what he says.

Noble Actual
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Come back Ginko!!! =P

Hehe I'm being helpfull...

...ok, maybe not.

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:06 am

So I just checked Ginko's page...he hasn't even logged in since the 27th of last month.

What are we goanna do with Shione if he doesn't come back?! Just let him disapear in hopes he will be someday writen back in whenever Ginko returns..? Lol idk.

At least things are goin' good with the whole story so far =}

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!