Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[Star Wars: Sith Rising]

[Star Wars: Sith Rising]

a part of “[Star Wars: Sith Rising]”, a fictional universe by Displacer.

Stay on the path of light or fall to the temptations of the dark side?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “[Star Wars: Sith Rising]”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] [Star Wars: Sith Rising]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:45 am

To any one reading this thread, please join. D: I know that there a lot of rules, but I'm willing to be a little flexible with them.
Go Cry In The Walk-in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Displacer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] [Star Wars: Sith Rising]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm not going to bother making a character for master Var'koh as I'm most likely going to kill him off early. Just picture him as a Qui-Gon Jinn-esk person, with similar apparel.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:43 pm

No prob, Boss Man! Also, when he dies, is there a plan for the apprentices or is it just "Hunt down the killer"?

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:44 pm

I definitely have a plan for you apprentices. One thing to keep in mind at the moment of his death, he has been training you for quite a while, for some he may be like a father figure. So thats something to take into account when determining how your characters will react to him dying.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyral on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:52 pm

I may join this. I spent around 6-7 years roleplaying Star Wars specifically, over various timelines, before I joined RPG.

Vyral
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:54 pm

I would gladly welcome an experienced player such as yourself. I was hoping to have three or so people for this.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 'MericanPie on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 pm

I sort of wanna join. :3 Not sure what kind of character I want, though. What are your expectations for post length / frequency?
"Start a fire for a man and he is warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life."

'MericanPie
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyral on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Alright. What specifically are you asking for from players in terms of how much they should be posting, and how often? I can be quite picky with the RP's I join ^_^.

Vyral
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:04 pm

I expect people to post at least a few times a day at a minimum. As for post length, I expect at least a paragraph. Although more is better in this case. I'm not too demanding of a person, so if occasionally people have writers block thats fine. For the kind of character you want to play, what interests you?

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyral on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Alright, a less intensive roleplay might be good, compared to the longer ones I usually join. In terms of a character, I'll probably have one whom doesn't cope well with the death of his Master. What happens concerning that, I'll keep to myself, else the mysteries will be ruined.. :)

Vyral
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 'MericanPie on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:17 pm

A few times a day? I'll try to keep up, haha, but the post length is no problem.

Also, I'll be out of town this weekend, starting Friday, and I'll be really busy Thurday. So yeah.

Character? I'm leaning toward a guy padawan who's really level-headed and a bit of a leader, but might be corrupted with the right motivation. Not sure yet. I'll try and get him up tomorrow.

'MericanPie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:17 pm

That sounds good to me. :)

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:20 pm

There is no rush at all. I was expecting it to take a few days for this to get off the ground.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:22 pm

I think the "rage consumed, line walking, almost sith but not quite" template would fit my character pretty well. She could make the others uneasy cause of her unstableness and stuff. After Master uh...Dude dies. >.>'

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:27 pm

I see, things are definitely going to be interesting. I look forward to see how the individuals react when the time comes.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RydeDawg on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:02 pm

I was wondering If it was ok if I created a character that was a Human Mandalorian that was force sensitive so he becomes trained by the Sith because the Mandalorian people hate The Jedi, but he escapes the Sith and becomes a good guy bounty hunter that is somewhat hunted down by the Sith for leaving them.

RydeDawg
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:46 pm

So bossman... when exactly are we kicking this thing off?

Basta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 'MericanPie on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:47 pm

No time to start my character before I leave... if you want to find someone else or start, go for it; I can catch up.

'MericanPie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Is everyone alright with waiting until 'MericanPie gets back? If not then we can start when everyone is ready.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:46 pm

RydeDawg wrote:I was wondering If it was ok if I created a character that was a Human Mandalorian that was force sensitive so he becomes trained by the Sith because the Mandalorian people hate The Jedi, but he escapes the Sith and becomes a good guy bounty hunter that is somewhat hunted down by the Sith for leaving them.

Sorry, RydeDawg, but that kind of character just wouldn't fit with my scenario. The idea is that you are a part of the new jedi order. If you want to later become a sith that is fine, but you must start out as a jedi padawan.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!