Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tokyo Mew Mew: Freedom for All

Tokyo Mew Mew: Freedom for All

a part of “Tokyo Mew Mew: Freedom for All”, a fictional universe by PockyMauniNeko.

The old Mew Mews have grown up and moved on. Now the planet is under attack again! This time, a more powerful enemy calls for more powerful Mews. So the question is, can you stand to fight?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tokyo Mew Mew: Freedom for All”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Tokyo Mew Mew: Freedom for All

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PockyMauniNeko on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tokyo Mew Mew: Freedom for All"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by PockyMauniNeko on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PockyMauniNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Tokyo Mew Mew: Freedomm for All

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm slightly interested. For all of the under well written roleplays I've been in, I'd kinda like to find a decent cheesy shoujo rp. So, I have a few questions for you.
1) What is your average post length?
2) On a scale from 1 to 10, how is your grammar? (1 being chat-speak, 10 being publishing worthy)
3) How true to your character's personality are you? Like if another person posts their character's insecurities in their thought process, do you play on that as if your character read their mind? Or do you reply to the situation according your character's level of observation and personality?
4)How are you roleplay combat? Does your character take hits, or are you the type to always make your character dodge or something?

Sorry for grilling you, but you have to be super careful when it comes to Mew Mew rps. The skill level is usually really low and, not to sound like a snob, it can get a little annoying.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Re: [OOC] Tokyo Mew Mew: Freedomm for All

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PockyMauniNeko on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:41 am

I completely understand. Okay, let me answer the questions:
1. Average posts for a writer's block will tend to be just over 150 words, but when I get going, it can be around 300 or more if I don't try to limit myself andmy computer doesn't shut off.
2. Around 7 or 8, just because I understand typos and don't mind if you go back and fix the mistakes.
3. I try to make my characters seem as realistic as possible. I give them flaws and insecurities as well, but I do prefer if they have issues reading other characters that they don't have a long history with unless the other roleplayer makes it obvious that the character is happy or upset by the facial expression. My characters are generally bad at reading emotions and never have the 'all-knowing' type power.
4. My character may dodge once in a while, but I do prefer if they get hit since no one is invincible, and characters are bound to be hurt at one point or another. Mine generally have poor balance and are often getting hurt whether by accident or by intended hit.

I know some Mew Mew rps can be kind of sad, just because you think they'll be great and in the end it's all just new writers trying out their skills on something easy with characters that are obvious Mary-Sues. I truly do try to keep my rps more interesting than the old all-powerful people that never have issues.

PockyMauniNeko
Member for 14 years

Re: [OOC] Tokyo Mew Mew: Freedom for All

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PockyMauniNeko on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 pm

I would prefer if we could get at least two more mews and one evil person before we begin posting, if possible.

PockyMauniNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm glad you understand. Now, since I made you answer those questions...
1)My post minimum is usually your post maximum, but it does depend on what I have to work with. My posts tend to run long. Check my profile to see some of my highly rated posts.

2)I'd say I'm a 9. I've got good grammar, but by no means am I perfect.

3)I am very true to the personality. I take great pride in how I write my characters, and I put a lot of work into each one. Thusly, I do my best to write as them to the best of my abilities.

4)I love roleplay combat. I try to balance out the flaws and misses with the hits and crits. I imagine the flow of battle and plan my character's a attacks according to their battle style and positioning. I have some pretty good battle posts I can refer you to, should you want me to.

Generally, I have a high standard. But I'm such a sucker for Shoujo! I do plan on joining. I can play an alien, but i'd like to play a mew mew, too. Lemme know.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PockyMauniNeko on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 pm

You're welcome to have both. We are sort of running short on people. I, too, am a sucker for Shoujo, though I do tend to lean more toward the fighting/fantasy epics and I get tired of trying to find at least one good Shoujo rp that isn't so... overly-romantic and super girly. Whatever happened to the girls that can kick butt, you know?

PockyMauniNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Cool. :)
The second profile should be up by the end of the week- delayed by homework. But, fortunately, I think you'll like the twist I'm putting on this Mew.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:48 pm

My post depend on what the previous postee has given me to work with so it can be any where from a sentence to 3 or 4 paragraphs
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Did this die waiting for me to get my extra mew up?

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!