Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark

Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark

a part of “Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark”, a fictional universe by TraitorsHand.

The Hordes of Chaos march down from the frozen north, carried into war by the whims of their Dark Gods, Slaughtering and pillaging as they march. The men of Ostermark stand strong, but can they hold as chaos erupts among them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Veren on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 pm

By "I will only allow one vampire for now" do you mean one starting vampire?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Veren
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Oh, I'm so going to join this rp, if I can decide on a character :p

As for the chaos lord, are you looking for a cult-specific lord or a follower of chaos undivided?

Baphomael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Veren: Indeed only one vampire for now. In warhammer vampires are extraordinarily powerful and to start out with more than one (which would be the case given vampires popularity) the point of the RP is ruined.

Baphomael: I look forward to having you, I want more of a cult-specific lord, if you are a fellow warhammer fanatic (given you know what undivided is) than by all means please be undivided. I left undivided out as it can be somewhat confusing, and I want to hit a larger fan base for this RP.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Veren on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Yeah, I understand now(damn subtleties of the English language that I cannot seem to understand!*shakes fist*)
I might post a CS, If I discover that I even have time to participate.

Veren
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Can I have the spot as 'Elector Count' reserved? If not, can I then be the second in command? (i.e A captain of Ostermark?)
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Saxious: You can be the Elector Count, but I would like that you be an active member of the RP, if you don't have the time, or cant be on enough than you are more than welcome to be a Captain.

If you wish to still be the Count just tell me, and I will reserve it for a day.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Alright. Well, I know I will be dedicated to this RP (Honestly, there are so few Warhammer Fantasy RPs here that it's a shame) so I think I can take on the Elector Count. I'll get working on CS (I can change the CS if you need something specific).

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:00 am

I understand how you feel, that's why I made this. I tried to make it as open as possible to ensure people without as much knowledge on Warhammer could still join and enjoy themselves.

Alright, Ill reserve it for you.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:24 am

Just submitted a character, went for an Undivided lord. Its still a bit WIP, but i've got his history down and stuff. I suppose having an undivided lord justifies having other characters with different god-specific marks, should there be any more.

Baphomael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Baphomael: I approved your Undivided lord, one comment however, I don't want any Daemon Princes summoned or played until way later in the rp (I believe that’s what you meant with "when the winds of magic was strongest") so i went ahead and approved him.

The Daemon Prince you named I assume is a Daemon Prince of Slannesh?

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:07 pm

I hadnt really considered which God the DP serves, or even summoning the DP at all - in my head it was more that Abraxas promised daemonic aid - perhaps through daemonic minions, perhaps manifesting directly - cross that bridge if we come to it I guess :p

Baphomael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Aww I see. Just PM if you ever intend to summon the DP.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby klikxx on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:03 am

Looking forward to joining the fray.
I have submitted the character that I spoke of with you.
If there are any changes you would like to see just let me know.
I guess it is almost time to meet the Electoral Count.

klikxx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Posting will begin tomorrow, thank you for your patience; I want to allow new people a little time to create characters before the posting gets to out of hand.

Since we cannot look at previous pages, I will be saving the postings and putting them up in a separate OCC thread, so no one gets left behind.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:28 am

Looking forward to it :)

Incidently, I was contemplating starting a Mordheim themed RP due to the lack of Warhammer themed RPs going on, but this'll scratch my Warhammer itch :p

Baphomael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:28 pm

I'm pumped for this game!
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 pm

I have no idea why my post ended up in the actual posting bit, I was trying to use the chat but the machine decided to put it elsewhere.

Sorry about that. Just ignore it.

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:00 pm

I agree with Irish...This is going to be really nice :D Got my warhammer themes ready. I've played some Mark of Chaos. Read some Warhammer books. I'm all 'psyked' for this. I can barely sit still for the first post (who will post first btw?)

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:22 am

I do not mind who post first, Sorry I haven't been on today (school stuff), and I might not be on tomorrow so feel free to post anytime you wish. If you wish me too, to make it easier for roleplaying I will put up the Capital, and major cities of Ostermark.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!