Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[Star Wars: Sith Rising]

[Star Wars: Sith Rising]

a part of “[Star Wars: Sith Rising]”, a fictional universe by Displacer.

Stay on the path of light or fall to the temptations of the dark side?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “[Star Wars: Sith Rising]”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] [Star Wars: Sith Rising]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:34 pm

hi guys, i just wanted to say how excited i am to have found this rp! this is exactly the sort of thing that i've been looking for for months. i really hope you'll allow me to be a part of it, i've submitted my character and such, now i can only pray for benevolence :P on the whole "Master Var'koh dying" front, I figure my guy'd try and comfort the other padawans by reminding them that he has become one with the Force, which of course, isn't a very comforting thing to say to grieving people.
They told me, "Son, you're special. You were born to do great things."

ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:00 pm

:P That might work on some of the more "Jedi" padawans, but my girl "L" is a bit more jaded and cynical than that. You can still try though. I can't wait for this thing to start...although I guess I'll have to. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:42 am

haha that was kind of my point :P the two jedi characters that are ups so far seem very on-the-verge-of-falling-to-the-dark-side so whatever comfort my guy tries to give is obviously going to fall on deaf ears. i really love that idea though, i love playing underdogs in rps. i really hope displacer accepts my character, cause i'm with you skul, i cannot wait for this to start.

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 'MericanPie on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Jehnesis: Is your character a guy? Because I think I'm gonna make mine a girl, then, just to balance things. Also, i got a character concept that might end up pretty interesting, if I make it work right.

I'll finish my character up in the next few days... Here are some useful links!

Jedi
Padawan
Jedi Trials
"Start a fire for a man and he is warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life."

'MericanPie
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 'MericanPie on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:27 am

Finished! Yena Khal is her name. Let me know if I need to change anyhting, or if you think I should change the picture to just a link as to not offend the artist by chance.

'MericanPie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:50 am

I suppose I should mention that my girl wouldn't ever consciously turn to the Dark Side. She just doesn't think that peace and kindness solve everything, and isn't above a bit of intimidation, threats, or downright torture if she believes it is necessary. She hates the Dark Side, because in the near future of the RP they kill her master. :p

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:32 am

yeah, he's a Twi'lek male called Sinde Ven/Sin'Deven.
and @skulblaka: most of the time, a fall to the dark side isn't a conscious choice. it just happens because of the person's emotions taking over. just in case, here's a list of how to fall to the dark side http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_side_of_the_Force#The_Four_Stages_of_the_dark_side :P

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:23 am

I just wondered if you have got my character? It was a long time ago since i submitted it.

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adam James on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:35 am

Jes I am looking forward to this RP starting :D

Adam James
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:34 am

Looks like dead RP is dead...

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 'MericanPie on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm

My sister's got some RP experience, and she says to give it a few days. Maybe the GM just took a leave of absense and will return.

If he doesn't, I'd be willing to just jump right in with the characters that I've seen. I'd have to start a new RPto be able to accept characters and actually beable to post myself, but we could just jump in as of directly after the Jedi dude was killed... and think of stuff along the way.

'MericanPie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dead_metal420 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 am

just because a char was added doesnt mean it was excepted right?
"whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever can not take care of themselves is both. as a wounded man shall say to his assay lent, 'If i live, i will kill you. If I die, you are forgivin. such is the rule of honor'." ~Lamb of God, "Omerta"

dead_metal420
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:34 pm

can I join this RP please? Please?!
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VampKnightObsessed on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey, erm, is this thing dead before it even started or are we waiting or something? I want to be in this roleplay but my char hasn't been accepted yet and it's been like that for ages. =( I wanted to join this...

VampKnightObsessed
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!