Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark

Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark

a part of “Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark”, a fictional universe by TraitorsHand.

The Hordes of Chaos march down from the frozen north, carried into war by the whims of their Dark Gods, Slaughtering and pillaging as they march. The men of Ostermark stand strong, but can they hold as chaos erupts among them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Warhammer: Fall of Ostermark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:11 am

Is this a correct 'map' of Ostermark
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:20 am

Thought I'd get a post up. Given that there's another chaos character, thought it'd make sense to track him down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baphomael
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 am

I'm working on my post...but my opening idea is just so darm long!!!!!

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:05 pm

The map looks fine. It is missing Mordheim but besides that it is perfect.
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Well theres my intro. Now I wait until monday!
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Kinda hope someone joins with an Orc (or, better yet, a goblin) character. Just because greenskins are brilliantly mental and insanely fun. If I hadnt gone with Chaos (my soul is firmly sold to Chaos ;)) I'd have gone with a greenskin.

Baphomael
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:30 pm

I was really thinking on being the Orc, but my friend whose playing the Archmage didnt know she would be in command of the Elves, so I took over as a Prince. I might end up making an orc just becuase I love orcs.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazyvanman on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:45 am

Why do I get the feeling placing my char in Altdorf has isolated him somewhat....
'Billions is spent on bombs, creating death showers' - System of a Down.

Crazyvanman
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Cause it kinda has... Altdorf is pretty far away from Ostermark, as Reikland is in the bottom left of the empire and Ostermark is upper right.

It is hard to be an Elf, when your main warhammer army is dwarfs.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby klikxx on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Since much of this is based on the actual warhammer world I went about and created Golgfag and his entourage based on a lowly 500pts for the purposes of an introductory force to give an idea of the stat lines for those who are familiar with the system. Unlike many interpretations the mercenary captain is based on an Ogre Bruiser not a tyrant as in most cases.
Ogre Bruiser (130 pts)
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 5+1 3 5 5 4 3+1 4 8

Heavy Armour +4pts, Iron Fist +10 pts, Cathayan Longsword +8pts, Brace of Handguns +12 pts, Greedy Fist +20pts, Name sake :Beast Killer +15(I know it says tyrants and hunters only but it gives the Maneater's immune to psychology)

Entourage
5x Ogre Leadbelcher At 55pts each

klikxx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:47 pm

That is pretty high LD for an ogre, but I never gave them much of a glance over so I dont know the base LD for ogres. I know humans and orcs are 7 and dwarfs are 10.

Looking at his stats, I really dont want to fight him.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Hey there, I'm just having some social problem here in China, I can get a post up by tonight, though I just need to sort some things out.

EDIT
I'm still here, just waiting for either Traitorshand or Kohananinja to post.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:00 am

Sorry for the double post, though I'd like to know if I should go ahead and write a post about the Ostermark army moving out, or is this RP dead?

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:49 pm

I was thinking that myself. I don't think half of us are still here though to be honest. If you want to go ahead and write it you can but I doubt that just two people could keep it going personally.

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:55 am

nah, if it is only 2 people then no...Don't think it'd help...It's dead now. What a shame.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 am

A shame that this RP died. It really had a lot of potential.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:50 am

Aye, that it did.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!