Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Prophecy

The Prophecy

a part of “The Prophecy”, a fictional universe by AssasinAlice.

Eight warriors have the chance to restore peace to a world with a dark and bloody past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Prophecy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Prophecy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 pm

@ Funky.
I edited it. lol
I think that would be perfectly fine about your sister :D :D

@ Vulgar
They are on their way out, still fighting, but leaving.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iVulgar on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Thank you kindly. :]
=O
Give me ideas for a signature

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iVulgar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm thinking of having Peter arrive at the same town as Norman, Devon, and Alex sometime during the next IC day, probably around midday or in the evening. What do you guys think?
fisssh

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby funkyjam174 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:36 am

that sounds fine to me Zetta, i think Alex has kinda ditched our group for the moment... define IC?

funkyjam174
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:11 pm

In-character. The end of Peter's post is dawn of the day following the comet. I intend on him arriving at that town sometime later that day.

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm going to give it a while to settle and then Bandrial's plots to stop you will commence.

Keep in mind, i have a plot for each of your characters.
I will pm you with details. I want your input so we can both decide a cool side quest like thing for them.

Good luck travelers..

May the gods watch over you.

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby funkyjam174 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 pm

@Zetta

I can have Devon mourn until Peter arrives, and then we can have them travel together, because it seems Alex and Norman have already left the town. Sound good?

funkyjam174
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Mmk. Just have her crying her eyes out at an inn or something.

I mean that in the nicest possible way. >.>

Zetta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby funkyjam174 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:44 pm

i'll put her just outside the gate, trying to find her brothers' bodies.

funkyjam174
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:17 pm

That's coo'.

*constructive post*

Zetta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:18 am

Okay guys, Sorry for my absence yesterday, my internet was down.
Got some errands to run today so i might not be on much...
What I can promise you however, is that tonight at some point the first plot thing will happen.

What I request is someone keep up with where everyone is and what is happening so I can catch up when I get back. (You know since we can't go back pages.)

Please and thank you.
See you tonight.

Sincerely,
_AA_

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Ive decided that before you reach the comet each of the characters will have a Side Quest so to say.

Or a trial, that surrounds their character.

I have a few ideas but i need some more.

If you have something significant you want for your character, please pm me. I'm trying to get all this in motion so the first one can start tonight..

Sincerely

_AA_

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:54 pm

1. I have been keeping up with what has happening since the beginning so I have got you covered.

also I apologize for my long absence I am afraid I will have to extend this again. The quarter ends for my school in less than a week so I am desperatly trying to catch up after having missed a week just last week. soooo I apologize. You would not believe that I have been working since I got home all week and am doing it again tonight. Again, I apologize.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iVulgar on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:25 pm

That sounds pretty cool. I like that idea.

iVulgar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:28 pm

No one has sent me ideas yet, and i cant really post till then.

Please, send me some ideas for your characters major side quest.

I cant decide who goes first, what sequence yadda yadda yadda until i have everyone planned out..

Please and thank you

_AA_

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Okay, since no one has really given me ideas.

(aside from Vulgar)

I will post in the morning and just go with it, if you have any complaints feel free to pm me.

Please keep in mind, that the arrival to the comet should happen a bit later, all the "trials" so to say, should happen prior to anyone getting to the comet.

I will post in the morning.

Thanks,

_AA_

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:59 am

I've actually been fairly busy this weekend - too busy to think up of an idea for that. If you would mind holding off on the trial part until later today so that I could PM you my idea, I would greatly appreciate that.

Zetta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:39 pm

I ending up having to wait anyway.
Overslept this morning.

Thank you for your ideas, I am sorting through them and creating a post currently.

I'm Giving some time for the groups to meet up and then i shall post the character who's side quest is coming up.

For now. Continue on.

A post of some sort will happen in the morning.

Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely

_AA_

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iVulgar on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Did I miss a lot? Can someone fill me in please? I'm going to try and post tonight.
:]

iVulgar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:18 pm

You didn't miss much. Hasn't been active for a while. I've been waiting for AA to post myself.

Oh, in case you guys didn't notice, we're one Swordsman short now.

Zetta
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!