Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Breaking & Entering

Breaking & Entering [OOC]

a part of “Breaking & Entering”, a fictional universe by Chinchilla.

Welcome to the year 2015. You are currently in Wayfare City. A place just blooming in criminal activity. The city is run by five gangs. Welcome to the most disrupt city in the world. Think you can survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Breaking & Entering”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Breaking & Entering [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:09 am

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay "Breaking & Entering.

..Rules & Guidelines..

So, of course, there are some rules and guidelines you should consider following if you wish to take place in this roleplay. If you don't commit to these, you will most likely be black listed. Yes, black listed. Follow them to a T? I might just white list you, haha.

Please, don't post in first person. I strongly disapprove of it. Post in third person style. Meaning the following::
George approached Donahue with a grim looking face, "What is wrong with you mate?!" he said, slapping Donahue on the shoulder with a smile.

Best make sure you post like writing a story please. No using the lovely asterisk for actions please and thank you!

Romance. Fighting. Both are strongly encouraged. But this doesn't you go making babies within the first while. Love takes time! Remember this please! You can start to like someone early, but don't have characters falling in love within a few posts. Okay? And no sexing them up either. Take that to the PM's. All is rated PG-13.

The only exception to this rule is if your character already knew one of the existing characters. Considering it is a 'familiar' like ideal for certain characters. But if your character is new to the story, they shouldn't have a love interest yet - unless they are widowed or it's a previous interest from where they came from.

Swearing? Yeah, sure. But don't go laying the "F" bombs every chance you get. Use them accordingly. Okay? Thank you.

The only exception to this rule is the fact that something major happens to your character and they go all swear-trigger-happy. Ha ha.

5a.

Posts? Yes. Posts. Meaning, MAKE THEM PRETTY! I want pictures. Colourful fonts, but not outright bright and ranbow. I want the works. Because I'm picky and love to be mean.

5b.

Regarding postings. Please make sure they are paragraphs. Nothing shorter than 4 or 5 sentences, okay? I would greatly appreciate that. I don't like one liners and they won't be tolerated. Keep this in mind. But then again, also remember. We don't want to read a novel. Literacy is a plus - Over-Compensating is just crude : (.

5c.

When posting, keep in mind that your images might be too big. So fit them accordingly. Use photobucket for this process or picnik. Big photos can stretch screens and its annoying, ahaha? So thank you again.

All players must PM a sample to me, titled 'Wayfare City!' Thank you! You must also wait for me to give the go ahead for posting. Thank you x2!

Enjoy your time here! : D

About the Characters. You can have up to as many characters as you want. But confirm that it is alright with me first. You may have up to 3 characters as citizens. Try not to conflict yourself with all the different gangs in your characters. It can become confusing (I would know..)

You must be able to completely and fully commit to this role play. I expect at least three to four posts over the period of a full 7-day course. So, a week. If you cannot commit to this small favor I ask of you, then this isn't the place for you. This role play moves along ridiculously fast some days. So just make sure you can commit.
.Chinchilla & Cinderstella.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Breaking & Entering [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:59 am

I'm very surprised that I'm not getting a chaotic flow of characters.
Am I forced to bump this?
I thought it was a great idea to revive.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Thank you for taking interest lovelyrose, you can have multiple characters if you want.

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSweet_As_SinXx on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:21 am

Hey, just a question. I'm new here, so is it okay if I post my roleplay sample here? I haven't quite gotten past the 10-post requirement needed to unlock the PM system..

xXSweet_As_SinXx
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:45 am

Yep, sample can be put here, because my PMs dont work either

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Ugh, I'm forced to bump again.
I'm highly disappointed that no one is interested but a couple.
I thought it wasn't a bad idea.

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:32 pm

People! If you are interested in joining, please do NOT PM me, because I cannot respond to any.
Send in a sheet, and I'll see what you got. Please read all the rules, though.

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSweet_As_SinXx on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:37 am

Roleplay Sample

"Aww, no fair Janette!" Paul Bennett whined, throwing his hands up in mock despair after Janette, once again, refused to let him in on the mission.

Oh well, at least it had it's benefits. That meant he had more time to work on the anti-aging serum he and his team had been formulating to reverse the side-effects of time-travel on him. Heh, to be honest, he sorta missed his beard. That damn side-effect just had to rework his cells into preventing it from growing back and he hated it. He always thought that beard made him look smarter, and he wanted to get it back as soon as possible.

"Okay, back to work!" Hoisting himself off the couch, Paul chucked his empty cup of coffee towards the trash bin and looked around. "Right." he muttered, "You, you, you, aaaand you, yes you, definitely you, over there, with the red shirt." He called, pointing towards different lab assistants. "All of you, come with me." Paul ordered sternly, his hands on his hips, but the goofy grin on his face completely ruined the entire 'I'm-the-boss' look.

As soon as the lab assistants arrived, Paul immediately started making his way towards Clockwork. It took some time to get the machine ready and he didn't want to hang around any longer. Any delays and Janette would literally have his head.

"Did any of you catch the mission's time frame?" Paul asked. He always had this memory problem. Sure, he could remember all those big, important things but most of the time, all the little things get left out, like dates and such. One of the assistants raised her hand, "1930's, sir." she replied, to which Paul nodded, "Ah, the rise of Nazism...great decade! Also the rise of Disney! I love Disney!" he declared with much enthusiasm.

All the lab assistants rolled their eyes at this. Despite being a great scientist, Paul could be sooo immature that it sometimes leads others to speculate just how that goofy, child-like man ever joined the ranks of Well's head scientists with the likes of Kendra Krise and so on.

xXSweet_As_SinXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Very good! If you haven't noticed, I accepted you.

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 am

Will be submitting maybe 2 more characters soon :) or maybe 1. Idk yet :/ lol

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:40 pm

This is a bump. Looking for far more players than what I have.

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSweet_As_SinXx on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:28 am

Thanks ^^ I'm gonna submit another one soon..

xXSweet_As_SinXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:48 am

Tomorrow I'm going to make a girl for 'Citizen Class A' :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 am

I'll probably make a sheet soon. Good concept. (:
Follow my twitter. <3

also, check out my youtube stuff! music & more ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/destinyendearing

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:32 am

Perfect, guys, also, try to do something that no one has done yet.
Or you can have multiple characters and have them spread into different affiliations.

I'll be making two more character sheets.
The Mayor and the Chief of police.
Both male.

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Whoever was planning to make more sheets, please do so soon, so we can somewhat get in the road to starting.

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Sheet up tomorrow!

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:33 am

Sorry, I'm a little busy and this RP will just make me busier. It is a brilliant idea though :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:53 am

Ignore the partial sheet. I'll finish her later. (:

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:57 am

Looks good so far, Stella!

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!