Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stinger Assault

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Stinger Assault

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isaac Clarke on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Hey people, I just joined the forums and I'm starting things off with new rp. Enjoy

The Story...
The year is 2540, a period now referred to as the Dark Times in the city of Pragora. The reason for this...are the Stingers.

Stingers are bio-robots, grown in test tubes in labratories. Grade 1 Stingers serve as police, guards, and the overall military of Pragora. Grade 2 Stingers walk among us, pretending to be human. The Stingers have the power to control and exploit earth's people.

One man controls the Stinger Regime, and therefore the destiny of mankind. His name is Mr. Bains. His location is unknown, as there are many who would prefer it if he were dead. Including the Underground Militia Group, a resitance force dedicated to ending the Stinger Regime, under the command of a mysterious figure known only as 'Whisper.'

Who's side will you choose? Will you join the Underground, and work to end the Stinger Regime? Or will you support the Regime, and fight against the resitance?

Character Info
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Weapon:
Other:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Isaac Clarke
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Stinger Assault

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tatio_Totia on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:04 pm

(Here's everything verified on the sheet, but I'd thought I make it fun.)
-
“Mr. Wilkinson, will you please enter.” Pause. “Please sit down.” Pause. “Thank you.”

“I don’t mean to pry Madam, but what the hell am I here? I haven’t found out anything since I was called here this morning.”

“No major reason Mr. Wilkinson, you’re not in trouble. We just want to ask you some questions.”

“Well…alright. That doesn’t sound too bad. Shoot.”

“Could you please state your full name?”

“Tallow Maloon Wilkinson, Madam.”

“Current age and date of birth?”

“I’m 26, born July 18th, 2514.”

“Initial gender?”

“…um…male?”

“That is satisfactory. Hair and eye color as of birth?”

“Black hair, blue eyes, just as you see now…though I don’t think I had a goatee as a baby.”

“Height and weight?”

“6’ 2 ½” and 173lbs in district measurements, 1.83m and 78.6 kg in metric.”

“Direct family, alive or dead, relations to them and marital status?”

‘Unmarried. Mother and father, Margret and Ja Heen Wilkinson. Status: Dead, killed by house fire. One sister, Jolene Wilkinson. Status: Alive, age 17. I am her legal guardian until she turns 18.”

“Occupation?”

“Author.”

“Weapon of choice?”

“Weapon of- What do you take me for?! An assassin?! I’m a writer, not a murderer!”

“I did not mean to alarm you Mr. Wilkinson. Allow me to rephrase the question. Do you carry any weapons on a daily basis?”

“Just a blast pistol like everyone else. Understand, I mainly carry it as a social norm. I wouldn’t use in unless I absolutely needed to. Then again, these days you can never be too careful.”

I see. Just a few more questions.”

“Alright.”

“What is your viewpoint point on the Stingers?”

“Should I have one out of the ordinary?”

“Perhaps.” Pause. “Are you aware that any literature by Isaac Asimov is considered unstable, and anyone noted with such literature in their possession are to be brought in and questioned?

“What?! Aw, hell. No, I didn’t. Shit. I’m really sorry, I had no idea. I just found the book lying in my attic. It must have been from before the restriction on it."

“Well. That’s all we needed to know. You may leave Mr. Wilkinson.”

“Thank you, Madam.” With that, he stood and left. A voice rang in the woman’s earpiece.

“Is he part of the Underground?” She bit her lip.

“For once… I’m not sure.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tatio_Totia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Stinger Assault

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby awesomeskaterdude on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:53 am

God i hope this is not the end of this potentaly awesome RP

i will be out for the next week but i hope to get this going

Please enjoy a story of my own about pirates, dragons, and magic ->The Voyage: Grand Charlotte

awesomeskaterdude
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!