Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Melodies of My Heart

Melodies of My Heart

a part of “Melodies of My Heart”, a fictional universe by FlyingOnigiri.

In a society where music dominates, an arranged marriage between the two most powerful families will result in chaos...or love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Melodies of My Heart”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Melodies of My Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:34 pm

I know I am excited too! Cant wait!
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Eeee!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I cannot wait for Sarafina to meet Richard! :D We should start, like, now, with permission of course.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:51 pm

If you have a Messenger system we can do a little RP or we can start a little through PM if you like.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Nah. We should wait 'till we can roleplay on here. :)

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Well the offer is available. Anytime.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Submitted a character, now usually I don't rp in romances, but I'd like to see where this one goes.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Oh Sarafina Richard has updated his profile and would like to know what you think! :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I sent yew a message, silly!!! :D :D :D Like I said, I love how you made his picture JOE JONAS! :D :D :D *falls over laughing* My friends would die if they found out (they love the jonas brothers unlike myself). Anyways, he's pretty good. I love how you gave him a dog too!!! :D IT SHALT BE KICK BUTT-ITH! :D

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Wolf dog should make anyone uneasy unless they can control it. Richard is the only one that has control over the dog... Everyone in his family hates it cause the dog is very loyal to him and doesn't let anyone come near him for any reason, of course the dog MIGHT like Sarafina. Do not know how that will play out.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm

She'll probably be uneasy about him at first. But then she'd try to be nice to him. Maybe even give him a treat that he so happens to love. Or scratch behind his ear and earn his affection or something. That would provide quite the shock for Richard and his family, eh? xD

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:05 pm

eh hehehe we shall see my dear. We shall see.. Richard has the pup well trained. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Woot woot! :D I cannot wait!!! I wish that the two other characters that were sent in could be accepted already!!!!

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Warning you might not like him at first but Richard is really a sweet boy, when he realizes you are not a toy or a pet to be paid attention to when he wants and then tossed aside, and you actually are a person just like him. He will have some work for Sarafina but he will become a sweet boy for her to dote on. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:43 pm

I can imagine so. I am planning on her being so frustrated that she'd sob and be comforted by her sisters. Then she'd accidentally run into Richard after she sobbed her heart out. :) She's so shy and sweet and innocent. :3 I lurv her to death. <3

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Aw ... don't be surprise if Richard doesn't know what to do with her.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:00 pm

*Laughs* It's ok!!! It's what I'm semi-expecting! :D xD

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:52 am

Updated again... and wrote a little sample of Richard with in the history. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Oh, my, Gosh! I love it, Lightning! :D :D :D :D :D Now that I think about it, Richard and Sarafina kind of remind me of Beauty and the Beast. xD

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:14 pm

I thought it would make things more interesting if one of them already was in love with another person. Of course if Sarafina sings for him it just might melt his heart, and open it up for her enough for them to beable to cope with being hooked up to each other for life. Lady, you know if you like my writing and are interested in adventure/drama I have a story I'm starting its called Point Of No Return (Title of the song From the Phantom of the Opera)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:19 pm

I'd love to join you in that roleplay you're planning/starting! :D And yes I must agree with you. It makes things more interesting. But Sarafina isn't the greatest singer in the world. :P Although maybe they could melt each other's hearts if he secretly gave her piano and guitar lessons? :D

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!