Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Changes

Changes

a part of “Changes”, a fictional universe by RedWren223.

When Rone attacks Crux, the Princesses and thier servent must travel to the Crescent kingdom, where things get a bit weird.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Changes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Changes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:57 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Changes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I love when we're Cruisin' together"
Warren Kara Knight Spencer Tegan Knight Mariah Jaylin Kayle Knight
    Live Laugh Love Lie

"Friends will come and bail you out of jail, but best friends will be sitting beside you, laughing and plotting your escape"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedWren223
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Changes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:57 am

May I take Diane? C:
ʜoɴɛɤ ɛɤɛs ∫ tɛɴdɛʀ ʜɛɑʀt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:52 pm

I know you said no reserves but Asphyxia is mine XP I'll try to make the character sheet soon but I've only got my phone right now and organizing a profile would be a pain.... I'm changing her name I hope you don't mind but there is no way I'm going to be able to spell Asphyxia right in every post.... I love that name though.... Maybe there could be a nick name? Like Phyxi?

*edit* character submitted!!!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:40 pm

DAAANNMMMMMMM

Shad... you beat me to her :( Now I have to go and edit my witch XD

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:52 am

Hey someone else beat you to the witch XP I'm the Cat Angel!!! O:3

This sounds like it will be fun even though I greatly frown upon predetermined relationships....

BTW If we need a Gray I'm willing to take 2 characters, and it doesn't seem like Phyxi and gray have any relations!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:02 am

Well, we do need the guys, and i think I already have someone wanting to play Hannah, if that person every gets online and makes a sheet *rolls eyes* im a very impatiant person XD. Anyways, you can double up and be gray if you want, but if you have any friends or people who would like this sort of roleplay please tell them.

That goes for everyone else too, if you got anybody who you think would like this roleplay then please do invit ehtme to join, although I think the only spots left are Hannah and the boys. Anyways, im going to double up as landon, since I cant play Sam or joseph because they both have relations with leah...I set this up sort of badly but oh well *shrugs* We can start once we get the rest.

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:52 am

I'm really tempted to play Joseph but I think that's too much of a responsibility with Phyxi... I rock vampire roles so Gray would be super easy! though not entirely sure about him is he currently sealed up? and Anenome who I'm assuming is his loved one will come and unseal him at some point?

I knew I should have taken a guy role... there aren't nearly enough people on this site that are willing to take guy roles.... T_T

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cisum Epacse on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:40 pm

I submitted a charater for Sam, but it's just his basic skeleton. Nothing in detail yet because I'm still trying to figure him out.

Cisum Epacse
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Just play wichever you like. Anemone would have to unseal him in the first or second post, but it wouldnt become evident that they would be together untill later. We have a sam now, Im going to take Landon, we possibly have a Hannah, all we need is Clary, and the other boys that are left.

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:52 pm

I'll take Gray but he can come in later if you want to unlock him later in the story... We need to find a Joseph then!

o_e Cisum.... are you following me?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:00 pm

YES! We must find a Joseph, if only ICryforafamily would get online then we would have hannah, the only roles left after that would be david and Clary, but if we get the other spots filled im just going to get rid of them.

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cisum Epacse on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Shad: xD no, I've been looking for a fantasy rp with a wide variety of characters that hasn't started yet and this was one of the more original ones i found.

And if we absolutely need it I could play David, too.

Cisum Epacse
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Okiis... I have a question:
Anemone saves Gray, but they're not
together when that happens?
@___@ Is that correct, because I'm seriously
confused with that ~

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:49 am

you decide that...XD I must sound very confusing, you can be with him, or you can establish relations later, either way....

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:40 am

xD Okiis ~
the first option sounds a lot better
... to me, anyways. Yay! Thankyuu for
replying. Lol. Not so confused now.

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 pm

I edited Gray's character... It still kind of sucks so I'm going to keep playing around with it a bit.

any ideas how to get a Joseph and Hanna so we can start?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:44 pm

O: How about PMing other friends
about this & needing two more characters?
That's what I do when I need more people.

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:26 pm

I'd put up a wanted poster in the forums, but that kind of thing is up to the GM to post....

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Oh, sorry guys! You should have PM'd me that we're still looking for characters! I'll totally play Joseph.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Yay! Another person!
I wonder where the GM is, though...
o____o;

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!