Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paradise Gates...

Paradise Gates...

a part of “Paradise Gates...”, a fictional universe by ThroughMyEyes13.

Paradise is not what it seems to be

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paradise Gates...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Paradise Gates...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThroughMyEyes13 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Paradise Gates..."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Kiss my Lips to Taste my Pain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThroughMyEyes13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Paradise Gates...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThroughMyEyes13 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Ok so im going to go ahead and start of the roleplay. The other vampire and human can show up later, I just want to get this started to see how it works kinda new at this. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThroughMyEyes13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KCristie_101 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm

damn >__> should have read before i drafted a vampire guy for this RP...can i edit and be the human guy?
Life is such a huge fucking joke >_>

KCristie_101
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThroughMyEyes13 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm

Its ok if you want you could stay the vampire I could play the human. I wanted to make two characters anyway but decided to wait, Or you could be the boy. Whichever floates your boat.

ThroughMyEyes13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KCristie_101 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 pm

What floats my boat is being the vampire guy...i dont do too well with normality :P

KCristie_101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThroughMyEyes13 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Ok well i'll reject the girl and let you make the guy character

ThroughMyEyes13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KCristie_101 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 pm

thankies ^.^ but i already did...his name is vladmir...i think he should be there waiting to be approved

KCristie_101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThroughMyEyes13 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Ok I'll make my character tomorrow afternoon because right noe my bed is calling me.

ThroughMyEyes13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThroughMyEyes13 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Ok so someone messaged me and thought that we should all start having feelings for eachother but they don't think it should be with are roommate. They think it should be like for example boy3andgirl2 just for example. And when the girls go to their rooms at night later on in the story like way later on the vampire in their dorm tells them that the person their dating is a vampire.

Does that make any sense cause I think the way I just worded that was confusing???

ThroughMyEyes13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KCristie_101 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:48 pm

i dont really think emotions should jump right into the thing you know...just my opinion. You should give it time to develop. I undestand what you're saying, it's not at all confusing. But asides from that, that could work. That's a good idea.

KCristie_101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 pm

I think emotions for each other would be intresting. but i dont think it would be a good idea to force them. Like, the people should be able to have feeligns for who they want...roomate or not but only 'if' they want to. just my oppinion.

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KCristie_101 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 pm

yup...i agree with reap

KCristie_101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThroughMyEyes13 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Yea i dont want to rush into the relationships either and that sounds like a plan to me

ThroughMyEyes13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !LoveMeHateME! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Hey i like the idea as well lets go for it. I also agree with reap. Sorry i havent been on much today, i have been very busy.

!LoveMeHateME!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThroughMyEyes13 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 pm

OMG chick answer ur phone I need to tell u bout... dis person

ThroughMyEyes13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:38 pm

shit, srry bout the posts. comp fucked up so useing my phone which has a habit of posting everything half a dozen bloody times

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 pm

xD, the dozen posts made me laugh. :D

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThroughMyEyes13 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:46 pm

I use my phone and it does that all the time too

ThroughMyEyes13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KCristie_101 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:22 am

Oi! just letting y'all know i might not be posting as much...senior year in high school so i got finals...>_>

KCristie_101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThroughMyEyes13 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Ok and lucky your on your last year of high school

ThroughMyEyes13
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!