Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter Maurader's Era: What if I want him?

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter Maurader's Era: What if I want him?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celtious on Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:22 pm

it's fine) Asphodel didn't notice Lily until the end of class, having been engrossed in her potion and notes and not one to be conspicuous enough to glance behind herself during class. Again, she caught up with Lily after class, greeting here as she hitched her bag up on her shoulder a bit more. "Hey, Lily.. So, are we studying?"
~No one will notice a twist of Asphodel~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celtious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:47 pm

"Hmm?" Lily looked up, she had been reading one of her potions books.
"Oh, yeah, right! We'll go to the library, it's quieter there."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celtious on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:35 pm

She nodded, taking falling into step beside Lily. "Is your friend coming along as well?"

Celtious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:22 pm

(Ok, I think I'm ready to RP again :smile: )

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:24 pm

(Just to get this clear, Snape and Lily like each other? And, Snape's a Slytherin, right?)

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celtious on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:58 pm

Snape likes Lily, it's not clear if she feels the same way. I think she feels they're just friends and yes, Snape is Slytherin. Asphodel is Slytherin as well, and Lily is the lone Gryffindor of the trio)

Celtious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:30 pm

(Ok **thumbs up**)

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:09 am

"Sev? I think so." Shoving her books in her bag, Lily sttod up and walked towards Severus.
"Hey! Me and Asphodel are going to do some studying. Wanna come?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celtious on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:11 am

Asphodel glanced back towards the greasy-haired boy, her expression stoic as she waited.

Celtious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhymzangel01 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:08 pm

He grumbled "I'll come. But what are you studying?" Severus looked at Lily and smiling then taking a glance over at the other girl. He stuffed the last of his books into his bag and then started walking with the girls.

((Yes I am the New Snape... And Improved? haha not even.))

rhymzangel01
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celtious on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:12 pm

Asphodel waited for him to catch up. "Lily is going to help me with potions, in return I'm offering Defense Against the Dark Arts help. Any other aid we can lend each other comes after that, so if there's something you would like help up, bring it up." She was only slightly short, stating the facts and nothing more. After all, he WAS guest on this little trip..

Celtious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhymzangel01 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:18 pm

"I don;t need any help, he said looking at her, "But I can help if it is needed. Ohh by the way," Severus added, "I never got your name."

rhymzangel01
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celtious on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:20 pm

She snorted a soft laugh. "Just call me Asphodel-not very creative I know. Blame the parentals. And you're Snape. Severus, if I'm not mistaken?" She barely glanced at him, more concerned with making sure she didn't trip on her way down the steps.

Celtious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhymzangel01 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:23 pm

"Yes I am," He answered her then he walked in silence behind the girls.

rhymzangel01
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celtious on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:25 pm

She nodded. She had seen him with Lucius and the others before, maybe he was thinking of joining them and their little game? She shrugged. "Do you want to run by the Great Hall and nab a snack before we go, Lily?"

Celtious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:40 am

"Fine with me, though I probably won't eat anything. Not hungry."

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celtious on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:04 am

Asphodel nodded, passing the opportunity off for now. "I was only worried about you and Severus missing dinner. I expect we'll be at this for a while.. Perhaps we should take something just in case?" She paused at the landing that branched off into the court yard, into the Great Hall and off to the Grand Staircase.

Celtious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:06 am

"I'll be fine, I don't really get hungry. I'm not sure about Sev," She turned from Asphodel to her friend.
"Do you wanna get something to bring with us for later?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhymzangel01 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:21 am

"I will be good." He said looking at the girls.

rhymzangel01
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celtious on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:07 am

Asphodel nodded to them both before leading them out onto the grounds, hugging a castle wall where they wouldn't be seen by those it would matter to. "Here we are.."

Celtious
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!