Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trapped Within My Fantasy

Trapped Within My Fantasy

a part of “Trapped Within My Fantasy”, a fictional universe by WingsxOfxChaos.

Seven kids entered a contest; each person entered an essay about why they wanted to win the newest and greatest virtual reality video game. None of them expected to be trapped in the game, as their AU character...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trapped Within My Fantasy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Trapped Within My Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingsxOfxChaos on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Iri, yes all baddies and hackers must begin in Dusk Castle

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WingsxOfxChaos
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 pm

So, the hackers appear in Dusk Castle, or were they already in dusk castle? Sorry, just trying to be precise!
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingsxOfxChaos on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Not a problem, dearie, they start at Dusk Castle, this will also be their base, as it was. They can enter the castle as they please, as well as have reign over it, while no one else can.

WingsxOfxChaos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Thank you! I really love your idea and will enjoy contributing to it. (:

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:13 pm

I love the idea of this role play, however, the only characters I like so far are the bad guys.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 pm

You only like the badguys?! I feel flattered. ^>^

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:22 am

i am a freaking Necromancer!!!

How can there be something cooler than that?

-.-

i will have to make you laugh one way or the other, necromancers can have sense of humor :P

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vnygenius on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:58 am

scromf, i think necromancers are supposed to be a little... morbid

dont you
“For death begins with life's first breath And life begins at touch of death”

vnygenius
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:13 am

Morbid or not, my biggest aim in this life is to make people laugh..... not that i always accomplish my goal....
but it is worth a try...

i will make Rain laugh in a...... morbid way?!

idk, i will manage something...

But necromancers are still made of sheer AWESOMENESS!

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:47 am

xD, make me laugh in a morbid way! Good luck!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:28 am

*rain, when you read this, just have in mind i am not trying to make you laugh now... just saying*

Please, to the remaining characters who havent posted yet (specially the good guys) PLEASE post, cuz i want to get on with the rules already....
or maybe the GM should just say them and then we tell them about the rules or something, but please!

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingsxOfxChaos on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Alright guys, you all need to post if you've been approved, or your characters will be deleted. I went ahead and had Tol explain the rules since some are waiting on that. Please just direct your characters to the Tavern- and Tol -once you post. Everyone else may now pair off and start journeying now.

WingsxOfxChaos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Thanx to the GM!

just one small question.....
is this RP based on a book called Epic?
it reminds me a lot to it...... just wondering....

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 am

Sorry if my post is kinda long guys. I don't usually post quite that much, I just had a lot to say about Darrens corruption. (In case it wasn't clear from his character, all that was basically just as he got uploaded onto the game, something went wrong and he becamse corrupted, similiar to a corrupted file.)

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:02 pm

dont lie to yourself.....
your posts can be god damn long....
longer than this ones sometimes, and u well know it

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:31 pm

I love the way you described that!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:09 am

Thanks! :D

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:10 pm

grrrrr

its been long since last time anyone posted.... and i cannot really post so.... WHY WONT YOU POST :'(

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:06 pm

I was waiting for the hooded figure to post, but whatever I'll post.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:11 am

Hey, Wingx, its been long since your last post, and we kinda need it right now.... we are stuck big time.... and one from the enemies as well, no one has replied to Aftershock's post

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!