Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harvest Moon: Crescent Islands

Harvest Moon: Crescent Islands

a part of “Harvest Moon: Crescent Islands”, a fictional universe by AquaCrystal2756.

The Crescent Islands are islands newly founded. But some people say there is some unknown magic around Crescent Islands! So come on, let's find out what magic it is!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harvest Moon: Crescent Islands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Harvest Moon: Crescent Islands

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AquaCrystal2756 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:54 am

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay Harvest Moon: Crescent Islands. "Harvest Moon: Crescent Islands"

Okay, so rule number 6 says to post your forms here. Here is the form:

Character Form

Name:
Appearance(picture or description):
Occupation(optional):
Name of farm/ranch(only if you're a farmer/rancher):
Personality:
Bio(optional):
Crush(optional):
Other:

For the appearance, if you're writing, just write their usual clothes or favourite clothes or something. And please delete the name of farm/ranch part if you're not a farmer/rancher.

Farm/Ranch Form

Name of farm/ranch:
Entrance Message/Sypnosis:
Place image(optional):
Description:

Only for farmer/ranchers. This is so that I can add the place to the IC topic. I don't need it, though, because I can add myself. You can view it in the IC topic.

My Forms

Name: Crystal Johnson Blossom Star
Appearance: 64 inches, 118 lbs, blonde hair that reaches to her knees, big blue eyes, long/thick eyelashes, straight nose, normal lips, normal teeth, white blouse, jeans, pink shoes, pink hairband, silver dangling earrings with the shape of pink flowers, pink and purple eyeshadow, red lipstick, silver necklace with a heart pendant and a silver bracelet with flower pendant.
Name of farm/ranch: Crystal Beauty
Personality: Crystal is brave, friendly and kind. She likes to have fun but she knows when to joke around and when to be serious. She is punctual and hates to be late. She's patient too and will rarely get angry. She tries to control her emotions.
Bio: Crystal stayed with her family last time. When she became 16, her parents let her come to the islands to learn new things. She likes the colour pink. Her hobbies are farming/ranching, singing, playing the piano and swimming.
Crush: None for the moment. I'll edit later.
Other:

I will list down members and their characters below.

Characters

1. Crystal Johnson Blossom Star - AquaCrystal2756

Oh yeah, don't spam this topic.
Last edited by AquaCrystal2756 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AquaCrystal2756
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Harvest Moon: Crescent Islands

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Name:Adrian Jesse Verizo
Appearance(picture or description):He has violet eyes and black hair.He wears white slacks with a black shirt and a white, cut out shirt on top of it.Image
Occupation(optional):Farmer
Personality:He is shy, not too confident about his abillitys. He is often looking down when talking to people, not wanting them to look into his eyes because he is afraid of what they will find in him.
Bio(optional):He was born to a rich family, ones that loved him very much but were over-protective. One day they died in a freak accident and left Adrian all alone. His uncle took over for them and sent him to the island so he could squander the boy's inheritence.
Crush(optional):N/A
Other:This boy cannot help but to run away from things that interest him.He is also accident-prone.
Dude where is my respect?Where is my love?Where is my treasure?I don't get enough respect around here...OOOH A PENNY.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AquaCrystal2756 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:45 am

Thanks! But don't forget, you have to submit a character in the IC topic too! Sorry! Oh yeah, I edited the form. Now, you have to type the name of your farm/ranch if you're a farmer/rancher. Sorry again!

AquaCrystal2756
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Name:Chesea
Appearance(picture or description):Image
Occupation(optional):Rancher
Name of farm/ranch(only if you're a farmer/rancher):Pumpkin Pie Ranch
Personality:She's a very cheerful person and tries to make those around her happy and as much as she can. She also has a strong affinities with animals.
Bio(optional):Chelsea is new to the island. Back on the main island she had recieved a letter that had been found with her great uncles will. Within the leter he asked her to take over his ranch and the animals that he had to leave behind. Chelsea was all to happy at the oppritunity and instantly took it. But when she moved to the island a wave of I'm-not-going-to-fit-in-here.
Crush(optional): None right now.
Other:When Chelsea likes someone she tends to glomp people. Wheather they're relatvies, friends, or the person she likes.
Let's Stick Together...
And Be Best Friends Forever...

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AquaCrystal2756 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Thanks. People, I added a new form for farms/ranches. Only for farmer/ranchers.

AquaCrystal2756
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!