Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Quaint Dolls

Quaint Dolls

a part of “Quaint Dolls”, a fictional universe by BloodyMummy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quaint Dolls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Quaint Dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Oh my goodness. Is that really what this is all about?

We didn't ignore him, we just kept progressing. As for the part where you said that you would control "Father", I'm sorry that you didn't get your post of glory, but that's no reason to have us delete posts that (on my part at least) took over half an hour to write, plus I took that time out of the portion of time when I should have been writing my paper. We aren't going against you, but we can't really work with someone that's going to freaking murder us whenever something doesn't go exactly as they wanted it to. Trust me, I know how it feels because I've GM'd my fair share of roleplays where this has happened, but you just need to go with it and not ask everyone to trash their posts that they took time out of their lives to write! I mean, that's just rude. I joined this roleplay to have fun, not to argue or get yelled at, so if you're gonna bite at my ass, I may very well go find myself some other little corner of the net to post in.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:01 pm

guys, calm down, if we fight, it only gets worse, you're right, we did in a way ignore your character, but you sort of have to move on, and post what happened in your point of veiw (like Kaylee did), but Forensic is also right, we took a lot of time out of our day to write these posts, I'm really enjoying this story, too, it's a great idea, and it would be terrible if it just fell apart. I think we should all just put our big kid pants on and move on, okay? ( I don't want to sound like the peacemaker hippie, but hey, someone's gotta do it :])

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Well FUCKING SORRY I HAVE FUCKING MONOMANIA, DEPRESSION CLOSE TO BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER, ALMOST FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIC

I FEEL LIKE NO ONE LOVES ME, I NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND NEVER HAD A BEST FRIEND. I'M FAT ANDD FUCKING UGLY, PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF ME BECAUSE I STABBED ANOTHER KMID IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS AND LAUGHED ABOUT IT. I BEEN IN JAIL 3 TIMES WENT TO A MENTAL INSTITUE 2 TIMES AND I'M ONLY 13.

I'M OBSESSED WITH PERFECTION AND WANT TO KILL MYSELF...........happy now?

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Calm down, I'm really sorry about that, I have friends who are depressed like that, and I know that it's really hard to deal with. I'm sorry that people are up your ass about this, but really, no one's right. Nothing is perfect, but it doesn't mean that the whole thing is a failure. How about you calm down, and then we can try this all again later, okay?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 pm

I don't care anymore, I just wish everyone would stop judging me. Nobody knows how I feel inside, and they never want to know. I'd rather die than have to live so painfully, so if you all see me tomarrow that'll be a miracle.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:15 pm

We're not trying to judge you, we're all just trying to figure this out, okay? Please, I hope you feel better, and I'm really sorry that you feel that way. It's true, I don't know what you're going through, but I really do hope it gets better. Good night.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Hah, whatever you all talk like you care, you all just try to cheer me so that your not responsible for my death!

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:25 pm

I do care, but I also give up. Like I said, I have friends like you, and I know that your mind is set, I won't be able to change it, but it doesn't keep me from feeling bad, I'm not heartless, please

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:26 pm

But wait, get this?

Some of you are still posting!

See, still going against me!

I'm definitly restarting this, only I'm going to remake it.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

We're not going against you! We like where this is going, I'm sorry if you don't! I really like the idea that you had for this, and I feel bad that you don't but please, don't ruin it for the rest of us!

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Bloody, I'm sorry if I sounded snappy before, I was just a bit frustrated and I had a headache. We're trying to be friendly, but you're making it a little difficult with all the yelling and cussing. I mean, I know what it's like to want to die. Trust me, I have plenty of my own problems, but I find reason to make it through the day and maybe that's what you need, too. I think what needs to happen right now is that we all just calm down and talk about this more in a couple hours when our minds our clear. I hope I didn't sound judgmental earlier, like I said, I was just frustrated with school and had a headache. However, you may think we don't care, but we do. I mean, we're the same age and, well, we both have a couple problems, but I've learned to work through mine and you'll learn, too. It just takes a little time and practice, but don't worry, it gets better, trust me.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Why shouldn't I?

This is MY IDEA that I thought about for 4 days without sleep, why should I be the only one not having fun?

We either restart this, or I personally make this get flagged. And this time I was going to start it on their first night gone, and forget all about the earlier stuff.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Exactly, I hope you're not mad at us, we're just trying to make you feel better, and I'm really sorry if I made it worse, I wasn't trying. Can you forgive me if I made you mad?

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Good idea, let's start after they leave, I hope it works out better for you. Good night.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Because, problems or not, you are a human being, and you are old enough to not throw a fit.

I come up with ideas that take that long and let other people play them for me. I'm just the one that brings in scenarios as they are necessary, and that isn't always fun, but I do it so that other people can have a good time there whilst I am doing something else or posting somewhere else.

If you flag it, it won't make a difference, because on this site it is nearly impossible to work the system. If you flag it you've gotta have a damn good reason for it and "I'm not having fun" just doesn't cut it.

After this OOC post I will not be returning to the site for the night because this is definitely not helping with my headache or my stress levels, so good night. I hope you're all alive in the morning. T.T

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Umm, I'm sorry things are messed up. That's prolly mostly my fault. I got so caught up in a good roleplay that I just kept going. As for the father part that too was my fault. T.T I was just going with your OOC post when you told us to continue without you and Neavah would just follow us. Sorry if I was mistaken. Don't hate me T.T I'm really not a bad person or at least I don't think me is.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Forget everthing that happened today, we will never speak of it ever again. I look forward to starting anew tomarrow.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Alright. Mind fried hitting the sack guys. 4:50am here TT.TT
I must get this obession sorted.... xD
On the chessboard you'll lose Your Heart and your Life. x

Merry Chritmas Guys :)

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dothrevenge on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:22 am

Wow... Ok...

So, I have to ask this, and I'm not asking it to be rude or restart the fight, but do our characters have absolutely no influence on the plot? Or is it just the beginning plot that you want to keep a certain way? Because, part of the reason I went into this is because it is character driven, and I like being able to influence the plot in certain ways, and see everyone plots come together. I'm not against playing to someone else's plots, and even if it isn't so much character driven I would still very much like to be in the RP because I love Elliot's character and I don't want to abandon him, but if we are playing to your plot, can you please give us a better idea of the plot? Obviously you have a lot of ideas and plans for it, kind of like a novel, and I completely respect that because it is your basic idea, but I'm not sure I can roleplay to a plot when I don't have much of an idea of the plot.

Here's what I have:
10 living dolls
Been alive 3 days
Kill father
Escape

And then... who knows what?

So, again, I am not saying any of this to be rude or mean, if I was I would have used some more interesting vocabulary. And, even though I did enjoy the basic setup of Elliot's character last night, I am okay with scrapping what was done last night. I generally am a quick writer, and I was using those posts last night to explore Elliot's character a little bit, so I am fine with those being scrapped because it doesn't scrap all the work I achieved in the understanding of his character. However, I need something more of an idea of where it is going after they escape for me to be able to pick up the morning after. Otherwise, I fear that I will just keep on stepping on your ideas with my ideas of where I want to take Elliot, and I do not want to ruin your ideas. I understand birthing an idea-baby, and it sucks to have someone else screw with it. I just wish you had made us more aware of where you wanted it to go and what we could do, so also, if you could set a few more guidelines (such as posting rules, etc) that would be appreciated. It'll help you get things more in line like you want them to, and probably help the rest of us from messing up with your idea a lot.

OKay, that's all. Thanks.
Does the walker choose the path, or the path choose the walker?

dothrevenge
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:21 pm

hey, I was just wondering, when are we going to start again?
I agree with dotherevenge, it doesn't matter to me, haha it's sort of like a practice run, right? I hope it works out better for you this time.

crossing my fingers :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!