Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Quaint Dolls

Quaint Dolls

a part of “Quaint Dolls”, a fictional universe by BloodyMummy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quaint Dolls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Quaint Dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Long rant my friend.

Ok here it is......

They haven't been alive for 3 days, only the youngest one has. The others have been with father for years unknowing what happened to them. I understand what your saying, its just the Prologue was supposed to be perfect then the rest I didn't care much for. Things I wanted to happen in the prologue didn't happen because you all wouldn't stop posting. Like for example, Father was supposed to attack one of them and so that way one of them was harmed for the trip because they were going to be one of the first to die.

I'm still kind of angry, but I can live with it. So if there is any questions you have please PM them to me. I'm a very busy person with a life of my own, granted I may not fully enjoy it but I'm ready to move on.

Thanks in advance, and you all may start posting again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Okay, cool. :) it's good that you're feeling a little better. I hope I didn't anger you at all or make things worse, I was just trying to help, but I don't know you. So yeah, lets just start all over! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Haha, Yeah.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:01 pm

ok, I just have one question, just so I don't make a mistake later on. Do they need food, but are never hungry. Do they never need food or what? Because I'm kinda confused, it says that they are never hungry, but your character packed some food.

also (i know i said one question, sorry) are they sort of clueless? Like, do they know what different things are, like dating and stuff and do they know that stealing is wrong, that type of stuff? Because, I was wondering if they'd do something like (this is just an example) take clothing from a store without paying, and not feel like they did anything wrong? Just wondering...

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:20 pm

They NEED food, their body just keeps telling them they don't. They cannot feel hungry but they need to eat. And they know only of the things they were exposed to, stealing is something that they do not know is wrong.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:32 pm

ok thanks :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Hey guys, check out my RP

The Toy Shop

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Hey guys I hadn't realized we'd started sorry! I'll try to catch up. :3
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dothrevenge on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:31 am

Sorry, busy with family things and my boy yesterday. Hope I didn't miss too much.

And yes Bloody- it was a long rant. That's because when I'm trying to carefully word things, I write a lot. And thank you, for the bit more of an explanation. That helps me, a lot.
Does the walker choose the path, or the path choose the walker?

dothrevenge
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:29 am

Like i said, I have business to attend to so i will be back in a few hours. Try to resist posting to much. :)

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 pm

hey guys, I made a rp, (sorry for like advertising) it's called Breaking Point, I hope you check it out, even though it's not that good. (I'm not nearly as good with ideas as you, bloody, but at least i'm trying, right?) :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Aww, Mirror Its fine if you advertise, i don't mind!

Oh, Here is an Idea for a RP I just don't have time to start. Its called 'I Love Fictional Boys'. Its about a girl who cannot find love, and suddenly one day some hot guy pops out of her TV. He has no Idea who he is, or where he came from and she must re-teach him everything.

If you use this idea, please in big letters on the front say that the original Idea belongs to me.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCyanide on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Hey guys, sorry I can't roleplay for awhile anymore. My computer DIED and I'm on my friends...sorry.
Hey I just met you
And this is Crazy~
But here's some bath salts
Your face looks tasty~

iCyanide
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:18 pm

aww, That sucks >.<

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 am

@iCya: Yeah, same here. My computer kinda died as well and is currently being completely reconstructed from scratch... :P So yeah, I'm on my mum's laptop. xP
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:12 am

my laptop IS my mom's laptop. >:T
It's annoying.

But I'm sorry to hear about you guy's computers. I would die if that happened to me. (Literally, I'm afraid.)
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:58 am

That happened to me a few weeks ago actually, but I didn't care because 90% of my files were Gay anime pictures that I can find again.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Yeah, the only issue is that all of my schoolwork was on that laptop. :P

At this point I am so happy I wrote up all my notes instead of typing them...

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Yeah, I never type notes or stories cuz my computers malfunction so much.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!