Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Energy Wielders

The Energy Wielders

a part of “The Energy Wielders”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

Many people thought they were exticnt. But they still remain. Now, it is they who will decide the fate of this world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Energy Wielders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Energy Wielders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon May 09, 2011 9:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Energy Wielders"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Energy Wielders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Mon May 09, 2011 1:22 pm

May I reserve The Evil Psychic please?
I dont think i can make my character now, cuz its quite late and i am off to sleep, but i should be able to do it tomorrow :)

thank you :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon May 09, 2011 1:50 pm

yep. reserved

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon May 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Can I have a spot in "Others" as a Psychic? I think using light would be cool, if its anything like "I Am Number Four."

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon May 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Never seen it, heard it's good though. And honestly, the limits of your powers are your imagination really. Just don't make your character so powerful it can't be beaten, you know?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ashford211994 on Mon May 09, 2011 6:36 pm

I would like to be the human :)

Rachel Young

Role
She wants to help everyone around her as much as she can even though she is not an energy wielder.

Personality
She is a very nice and sweet person and you would never expect her to be over baring, but in reality she is actually a very strong person in heart and soul and she will never tollerate someone being rude.

ashford211994
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon May 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Can I make a character for one of the Weilders? A bleeder I guess? And can I have her be just a tag along to maybe the main characters?

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 pm

I gots a question, can I make a Telekinetic under other? Just not as powerful as the main one

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon May 09, 2011 9:06 pm

@warning, sure, and they can be more powerful, i don't really care. just know that we can't start until he's taken. He's the Prophet's best friend/step-brother. and the two of them are in love with each other and are oblivious to the other's feelings. go figure. i have someone who is going to take the evil psychic, so we just need the main telekinetic, and we can get this show on the road :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Tue May 10, 2011 3:44 am

question... I would be able to manipulate all the elements right? How strong am I anyway? Like be able to fully manipulate the elements or something more like limited manipulation of each? Last thing, would i be SUPER STRONG, or more like, just average like the other characters? (with that, i mean wielder)

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ashford211994 on Tue May 10, 2011 5:17 am

Ok so I changed my characters information on the actual aplication form and I believe I got everything on there :) So when will we start this up and how do you want to begin it?

ashford211994
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue May 10, 2011 7:30 am

@scrom: okay, right now, you would be able to manipulate all six elements, but limitedly. You would be a little stronger than the average wielder, and around the same age, 16-18. you'll grow more powerful as the RP progresses. At the start of the Rp, you'll already have decided to destroy all humans and any wielders that stand beside them, and you want to rule the world, basicaly. Rivera and Damien will already be at your side. I left their pasts open, they can't remember anything, so you get to play with that a bit.

@ashford. We can't start until the main Telekinetic, Mickey's step-brother/best friend is taken. As for how we begin, Mickey, the boy, and Rachel will be apartment searching. They all just graduated highscool, and want to move out, and since their all best friends, they wanna move in together for now. Disater will strike when Mickey has her vision, yada yada yada, and we'll go from there. But, the telekinetic best friend must be taken first.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ..Guinevere.. on Tue May 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Ah, this sounds awesome.....i'll make up a CS now! =)
I just wanna make sure though i'm getting the story right -- The Psychic is evil, but the Prophet isn't right?? =)
Kinda confused on the Prophets role......i get the psychic wants to destroy humans, so i'm guessing by default the prophet wants to protect them? but no body believes her warnings about the psychic?? or am i sooo wrong here? lol
Yeah I'm back under this username for now.....

..Guinevere..
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue May 10, 2011 3:04 pm

That is completely right :3 My character, Michaline, is the Prophet, and when she gets a vision of the evil psychic, she wants to stop them. Glad to have you join! As soon as LadyLibby gets the CS up for the step-brother/telekinetic, we can start!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ..Guinevere.. on Tue May 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Mmkay!! Well i submitted my CS! xD

..Guinevere..
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed May 11, 2011 6:25 am

okay, now as soon as Scromf9001 gets a CS in for the evil psychic, we can begin!! :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Thu May 12, 2011 5:06 am

II will try to have it today.. the charger of my computer died, and now I only have computer during school.. sorry for the inconvenience... If i dont find a new charger today, I will simply beg my mom to allow me use hers, and do my character then :D

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu May 12, 2011 8:37 am

ooh, that sucks, sorry to hear that man. Hope you find one!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Fri May 13, 2011 11:18 am

making my character now... should not take me more than half an hour (I tend to write a lot....)

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat May 14, 2011 12:23 pm

I made the first post, this RP is officaly up and running :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!