Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Realm of Demons: Possession

Realm of Demons: Possession

a part of “Realm of Demons: Possession”, a fictional universe by ShadowVixeona.

The current Prince of Hell is used to constant threat. It isn't unusual for him to be attacked several times a day. It is, however, unusual for a human girl to take over his conciousness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Realm of Demons: Possession”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Realm of Demons: Possession

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowVixeona on Sun May 29, 2011 4:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Realm of Demons: Possession"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowVixeona
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Realm of Demons: Possession

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Ash on Sun May 29, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm interested in taking the messenger angel's part. Is that okay with you?
Keep calm,
And carry on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sky Ash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun May 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Hmm. . I would like to play the human girl, but I'm kinda confused with her role and all. I don't know how. . But I am. xD Lol. Sorry.

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Sun May 29, 2011 7:33 pm

can you save demon 4 for me?
I'm many people at once! One moment I'm an innocent Aquarius. The next I'm a child demon ready to steal some power! Then I'm a trapped genie, falling in love. Suddenly, I'm a small doll, looking for dango and love! I just can't make up my mind anymore...

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowVixeona on Mon May 30, 2011 7:28 am

@thelast hunter
Demon 4 was already snatched up >.< sorry, demon 3 is still available though and his role is pretty much the same.

@ Whitney
Well for further elaboration, at the start she's just her normal self (going to school or whatever she does lol) then after the magician sets off the spell it accidentally put's her conciousness (or soul if you will) in control of the demon prince's body. So the girl then has full contol over the guy's body, powers included but she doesn't know how to use them. The Prince then takes a backseat possition and can only really talk to the girl. So the two try to get things back to normal. He tries to teach her his powers and get her to pretend to be him for both of their safety. Towards the middle or end (depending how things go) she'll be in her own body again.

@Sky Ash
the Angel's all yours =P

ShadowVixeona
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon May 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Hmm. . .lmao. xD Well, this role play should be interesting. x3 Haha, Can I reserve her? ((:<

P.S. This is Whitney's friend, she told me about this role play and said she wasn't going to join, so, I figured I'd reserve the human girl before someone else did. xP

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Mon May 30, 2011 1:12 pm

aww.... okay..

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowVixeona on Mon May 30, 2011 5:00 pm

@YoshiFTW
ahhh okay and sure ^_^

@TheLastHunter
If it's any differance I do <3 your character XD

ShadowVixeona
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowVixeona on Mon May 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Hmmm I think we'll start after we get a demon magician as all the others can kinda come in whenever

ShadowVixeona
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon May 30, 2011 5:41 pm

I just submitted the girl, I hope she's alright! (:< Tell me if I should change anything. x3

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowVixeona on Mon May 30, 2011 6:05 pm

No need to change, I think the Prince shall enjoy the sarcasm btw =P

ShadowVixeona
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon May 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Lmao. xD Nice.

So, before the magician thing happens Nao should just be going to school, or, well, the "usual" thing, right? xD Ohhhh, and when the whole thing does happen how will all of it work? She will be partially in control of him, and he can talk to her, like, "In her mind", well, won't it be his mind? O_o lmao. Ah, confusing myself. Sorry if I'm bothering you with these questions. I just don't want to "play the part" wrong and peeve you off. >:P

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowVixeona on Mon May 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Psssh I'm not easily peeved =P and I dun mind at all! In general my idea for it is that she's in the middle of whatever she's doing and then her soul basically gets tossed into his body, this leaves her body to collaps with no one pulling the strings and the people around her to panic and think she's gone into a coma. I also figure they will generally be shairing his mind at the time =P But yes his speaking shall be heard only by her, I guess also there could be a chance for her to give him temporary control... perhaps in a life or death situation.

ShadowVixeona
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon May 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Lmao. xD Good to know you're not easily peeved! xP And I get it now! Wewt! :DD Lol. I guess she will be in school when it happens. . Lots and lots of people there! xD Ha ha. I like the whole plot of this role play, seems like it's gonna be real interesting. ^__^

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowVixeona on Mon May 30, 2011 7:47 pm

I was about to write this, got half way through the first chapter and was like o.o this would be a fun rp *makes rp* Glad you like it though! And I've dragged in a friend to do the priestess and demon magician so we should start as soon as she posts the character bios

She also wants to know (for the priestess/your characters buddy) if in their past it would be okay if your girl saved the priestess from herself when she started dabbling in dark magic and therfore sees it as her duity to track down your character and repay what she views as her debt to your character.

ShadowVixeona
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon May 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Hey! I like it, works for me! (:< (The priestess thing that is. ^_^)

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowVixeona on Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 pm

KK, I'll let her know ^_^ *waits* ..... *pesters her into typing faster*

ShadowVixeona
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon May 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Tee hee x3333 Alrighty tighty. xP

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowVixeona on Mon May 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Hmmm =/ we may not get far tonight both of us have roll call soon blah dorm life bites

ShadowVixeona
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon May 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Roll call? xD Oh that sucks. O__O

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!