Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Enigmatic Glory

Enigmatic Glory

a part of “Enigmatic Glory”, a fictional universe by Shavnia_Velmount.

[CLOSED DUE TO LOW AMOUNT OF PLAYERS]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Enigmatic Glory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Enigmatic Glory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun May 29, 2011 2:01 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Enigmatic Glory"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Enigmatic Glory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sun May 29, 2011 11:52 am

I'm going to join but my computer is being a little jerkface so I probably wont get her in tell tomorrow or late tonight. Sorry.
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun May 29, 2011 2:46 pm

No worries hun I'll look forward to seeing her

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:02 am

It's kinda sad that there are only two people who've joined. Are my roleplays that terrifying that no one wants to take a risk or are they just not cool enough for the in crowd

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:30 am

I checked out the introduction, and I can honestly say that yours is a palisade of text in comparison to a Hadrian's Wall of text I had to read when signing up for The Nonsense Game (that RP is now dead, alas).

Also, there's a possible chance I'd join but I can't guarantee any promises. Although I DO have a character idea I've been wanting to use for a while. And yeah, it'll be slightly focused on being the comic relief. I just love to make people laugh.

In other news, I got Magicka yesterday. To the Gamer Cave, AWAY!

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:35 am

o.o Um...sorry about the Palisade of text. I mostly wanted to get the description of the land outlined ~frowns~ Perhaps why no one has joined. sad

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:38 am

Y'know that "palisade of text" thing was meant to be my pathetic attempt at a complement, right? =3

On a more serious note, I think you did a great job with the intro. And now back to gaming.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:08 am

Game on man Game on! and thank you

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Update on the character idea: I decided to have a dynamic duo, for extra lulz. Still keeping the original idea (a strong, silent and relatively smart type) along with a character who's a total polar opposite. And yeah, they're supposed to put up with each other! XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warlord001 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Hey Shavnia! *waves* well I was curious and checked this roleplay out and it looks great! I heavent been in any good adventure roleplays so ill submit a character, I may get it done tonight. :)

warlord001
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Alright that sounds great

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Sudden horrible realisation here; I realised that I have to work on THREE other character profiles for other RPs. One of which I need to get done pronto, and the other two can wait. In total, this makes FIVE WHOLE CHARACTER PROFILES! XD

I have REALLY gotta keep my procrastination in moderation! =P

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Indeed, one step at a time though Gamer, don't overdo it

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Don't overdo the procrastination. Got it. =3

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warlord001 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Finished! :D its quite the block o'text if I do say so myself

warlord001
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:05 am

>.< That's not what i said Gamer :P
@Warlord-If it's too much no pressure on joining

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:27 am

In case I can't find the right kind of pictures for the kind of characters I want, I've got a backup plan, but it would only be one single character.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:30 pm

if you need help with a picture just tell me a description in Pm and i'll assist

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:52 am

For those that have joined, I will make a post with the next two days, Since the beginning of this rolplay is somewhat freestyle you may if you wish go ahead and post an introduction, but for now remain distance from Griff Inn and Tavern

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:12 am

Erm... is this a good time to mention that I haven't got a character ready yet? XD

Well, to be honest I've got an idea for personality, etc. I just need an image and a bit more work.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!