Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

2789: A New Era

2789: A New Era

a part of “2789: A New Era”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

Two different times trapped in one: the futuristic city and the old west.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “2789: A New Era”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] 2789: A New Era

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "2789: A New Era"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] 2789: A New Era

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:30 pm

I have a positive view on this role play as it could become something good. Happy to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Glad to hear it :3 Now Michaline and Garret just need to be taken and we can start :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Can i reserve Michaline Windsor, i might not have my application in until tonight.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Alright! Can you guys see if you can't spread the word around and see if you can't get someone to play Garret? Then we can start :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:11 pm

I'll play Garet :D he sounds fun. If thats alright with you Twilli

Raziel .
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Raziel, he's perfect! I love him :3 okay guys, first post is up!! :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:58 am

:D I'm glad you like him.

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Well...i just kind of noticed a little problem...only two characters can interact right now. Father and Michaline. Which makes it a little hard to move forward...crap. Any ideas, anyone?

And iof anyone's interested, i just started this new rp, and i need one more character. Here's the link:

roleplay/demonic-champions/

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:51 pm

We need to have somebody play the NPC's like the bartender and random other people. That's the only way I see us going anywhere without just solo RPing until we actually meet up.

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:33 pm

I am the bartender, Michaline job is to be a bartender. And yeah i agree.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 am

I meant MY bartender the slender dude in the western bar.

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:32 am

I could make up a reason for Father to try and kill Vincent but I also agree

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Okay. Does someone want to take up some random bounty hunter for vincent, and maybe some random person (theif maybe) for garret? then, we could get them all into the northern cities, and kill off the npc's. I think that will be our best solution. I figuered maybe there could be a random bounty hunter with the necesary ride to get up to the city that vincent could tag along with.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 am

I made a possibility for Garret to get in contact with Father now only one remains alone.
Last edited by Thorait on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:37 am

nothing

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:29 pm

I have responded. Let the hunt commence.

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 am

Twili GM POWERS AWAY! Lol good thing you did that because i was like "Wow alreayd the end of the roleplay"

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Holy shit, you don't waste time, do you Thoriat? This si gonna get interesting. Well, it would if Raziel . would post. :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Well I got loads of time, not too much school because I'm pretty young and vacation is coming so I am searching for a way to waste time and letting them all walk around trying to uncover the plot would take ages and the average time a RP is going is not so long. I hope it's okay. But I am posting to much and to often that is obvious, I just like to write and I like my character so I can't really stop my self from over posting, but I could try to post less.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!