Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Night World

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Night World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amelia Monroe on Wed May 25, 2011 5:36 pm

The world a normal place, were some things happen, things that can't be explained. The things that can't be explained , is called the Night World. its not a alternate universe. It is every where, and they are every where. they could be in your class. they could be your co-worker. You could be friends with them all you life and never know it. This story is about the people in these worlds and what happens when they fall in love with one another.

Name: Haley Knight
Species: Witch
Height:5'8''
Weight:148
Hair: Short( layered cut, and stick out at the sides), Dark chocolate brown
Eyes: pale gray
Personality: She is quit, but is really nice. But with the right people she is funny and outgoing. But because of her unusual eyes, people to steer away from her, but when she is a frisky mood, she is a bit of a prankster.

Back Ground: Haley has what appears to have a normal life. But what happens behind closed doors is something beyond normal. Her ancient grandma is a powerful witch. As the story going around, her father left, when she was just a child. And her mother died from childbirth. But the real story was her mother was a witch, and her father was a human. After her father had suffered an life treating injury, her mother was called to heal him. After many months of treatment, they fell in love. Which is against the Night World rules. Falling in love with a human, is death for both sides. Her mother and father were burned to death. So living with her Grandma all her life, was not as wonderful as any life with your grandma may sound. Milk and cookies every day. No smothering love. Haley's grandma was a cold woman. The only time that she was there, was when there was spells to be taught. Or when Haley got in trouble. With her pranks she played,it was usually often. Her Grandma would have to come in and put things right. Under the cold exterior, her grandma can be a fun women. That goes to say that she is 110 years old. It would be safe to say that Haley would get her feistiness from her. But after all she's the only one that she truly has. The only love she has ever known.

ok copy and paste your character sheet, and lets start

and yes this is based off the wonderful works of L.J Smith. But its a totally different story

1.you can curse
2. keep raunchy romance stuff to a very minimum
3. dont take control of anyone elses character
4. once again just enjoy it and have fun

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amelia Monroe
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Night World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss-bloodlust on Tue May 31, 2011 10:39 pm

Name: Allisia renee
Species: shadow
Height:5'6"
Weight:110
Hair: Shoulder length, right eye covered with thick blood red hair, the rest colored white
Eyes: periwinkle
Personality: allisia is one of the quietest people you will ever meet, she seldom speaks in fear of accidently cursing oneself. she likes to hide in shadows and stay far from humanity. however if she takes a liking to you she may begin to speak

Back Ground: Allisia Renee' is one of the few shadows that can portray feeling and take a true human form when given the choice. she was abandoned at the age of 7 and has raised herself on the lonely streets. scarcely making it through each day. allisia is extremely scared of being hurt and seldom speaks to strangers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miss-bloodlust
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby magikchild-mayu on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Name: Alice ((can't think of one))
Species: Werewolf
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 126
Hair: Alice has brown curly hair that touches her breasts, which is always in a side pony with bangs showing but covering one eye. Bangs are straight.
Eyes: Amber
Personality: She’s a real pain because of her past. She keeps to herself a lot. Alice is kind of a bully, but isn't really. She looks a lot like one, but really isn't one. She just doesn't trust people. That's why she keeps to herself. She also cuts her wrists because of her past.

Back Ground: Alice's family left her when she was 8. Her older brother tried to make there parents rethink about leaving his little sister alone at the age of 8, but they didn't listen. Alice's brother would always keep in touch with her, to see how she was doing, until he went into the Army when Alice was 16. He was shot and killed when Alice was 17 and she was devastated. She knew that all his belongings would get sent back to her parents so she went home when her parents weren't home, which was quiet often, and grabbed her brothers Army jacket. She keeps it with her all the time. Since she lives on the streets there's no need to change clothes. She may smell, but not horrible. She's been beaten up from the street bullies a lot when she was young, but she's learned to defend herself with her claws, fists, teeth and feet.
I howl at the moon,
I transphorm at Full Moon,
I have wonderful friends that love me for who and what I may be.

~Mayu

magikchild-mayu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:48 pm

((( before i post a character, i was wondering what this is about? like what is the night world? what comes from it? ))
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby magikchild-mayu on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:13 pm

super-6-1 wrote:((( before i post a character, i was wondering what this is about? like what is the night world? what comes from it? ))

hey i have no idea what this is about. and i have no idea whether they're coming back on or not. so i'm not help what so ever. ^^' sorry

magikchild-mayu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!