Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Altaea Saga: The Prince

Altaea Saga: The Prince

a part of “Altaea Saga: The Prince”, a fictional universe by Mr D.

Over a decade ago the nation of Valania, the last line of defence against the mighty empire of Sarife was occupied and subjugated. Now The lost Prince of Valania will wreak his vengeance on those who betrayed his family and usurped his throne.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Altaea Saga: The Prince”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Altaea Saga: The Prince

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:19 am

I'll post tomorrow morning or afternoon. SM, my character and his associates left right before this went down, so we're probably suspects or something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:10 am

Word.
Her fingertips, outstretched, sketched a farewell,
Her eyes, downcast, asked when I would return.
And I replied, "What traveler went forth
Who knew the fate God had in store for him?"

-Unattributed, quoted in al-Abshihi (d. 1446), Al-mustatraf

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Well it seems we have our first casualty. Morte Sonata has decided not to continue and I believe that Paz is most likely the same. In order to preent similar issues in the future I'd like people to talk to me honestly about what they are having problems with in this RP, as I'd prefer not to lose any more of you. If there is a problem and you are becoming bored then please contact me and we will try to find a way to fix the situation.
There was a signature here.

It's gone now.

Mr D
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Finished my job app, and trying to do my post tonight.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:32 pm

"Hey Mr D you could totally reply to your own RP."

"Hurr, no I'd rather sit around and waste my time looking at pictures of cats on the internet."

At the very least it doesn't seem like anyone's bothered by the pace, since I've not recieved any comments via PM. But as I said before if anyone does have a problem, be it with pace or otherwise, please tellme and I will do my best to remedy the situation.

On that note I have not seen or heard anything from Irish Wolf despite PMing him, so I am forced to assume he has abandoned the RP. As a result his characters will become NPCs for the time being. I may also begin looking for new players to boost our ranks as a result.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Apologies, I haven't been checking the IC thread. I'll have something posted tonight or tomorrow.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 pm

In that case I'll hold off on making my next post for a while.

And on that note another one bites the dust as we lose yet another member. This time without explanation. RIP Irish Wolf, we hardly knew thee.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:42 pm

So... it's been a week since the last post. I hate to ask, but is anyone actually checking this anymore?
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:51 pm

I just posted for that reason, and am wondering the exact same thing.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Apologies, life is keeping me busy-- hopefully tomorrow night I'll have some time to sit down and write a decent post.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Ugh, hey, sorry I haven't posted yet... I've basically been drawing a complete blank where the words just refuse to come. I will force something out by tomorrow at the latest.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:20 pm

I just wanted you to know that I am still active. I'll post some warfare/front line stuff soon, after some more time progression.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:43 pm

*COUGH*

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:54 pm

I'll send you that letter via PM by Monday.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Yeah... I got nothin'. My character's done until the Sarife people are significant to the pot again, and I honestly don't think I have the time to commit to making another one. Sorry guys :(

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Just waiting to hear back from Tornupleather before I move us on. Even if I'm the only one remaining I'll keep this RP going. :P

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm so sorry for disappearing. I've had final exams, graduation, and job searching amidst a global recession-- it's been a rough two months. I'll catch up and see if I can't resume this RP.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Well, that's some good news then.

And that's pretty much what you're doing anyway, isn't it, D? I am rather profoundly unhelpful in this regard. -_-

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 am

Well, I try. :p

But since it is pretty much just the two of us at the moment I'm postponing this RP until I can get my mojo back. I've been having trouble writing for it recently, but hopefully it won't last forever. I'll be sure to inform you when I do get back into the groove. :)

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Sure thing!

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!