Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild

The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild

a part of “The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild”, a fictional universe by Mr. Nice Guy.

(Full for now)Not "pretty" enough for the Heroes' Guild? Too "violent" for the Thieves' Guild? Well, my homicidal friend, I think I've got a job fer you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:49 am

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Have fun camping! I should try and talk my wife into that...but she'd want a RV or something. xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 pm

I believe I'm waiting for DePhanatasia? I'm thinking that I might wait one more day before I make another post and move things along.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Aye, if he doesn't post by tomorrow, then move it along...

To everyone, I fully understand getting busy and not being able to post. All I'm asking is to do like OnYourMark did and let the rest of us know, so we can plan for such things...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Posteded! So, basically, we are waiting on Zyler, but I will just pretend that he is with us, so whenever DePhantasia wants to jump in will be fine.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Alright, since DePhantasia has yet to post, carry on without him. In fact, if you'd like, go grab Christopher instead, since my apprentice seems to be MIA as well...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:35 am

Alright, my apprentice doesn't have a profile or name, yet, but she's been introduced and I've made up for DePhantasia not posting. Christopher is now on Annalee's team, and Zyler is mine...>.>

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:18 pm

I choose to interpret this turn of events as Christopher restoring his game and insinuating himself onto Annalee's team. Possibly by doing something horrendously embarrassing to Zyler.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:00 pm

...like?

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 am

I apologize for my brief disappearance. I went on a spontaneous trip, and unfortunately, the hotel wifi did not work.
Catching up right now!
{insert witty signature here}

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 am

No worries Pandora. It didn't really go anywhere yet. DePhantasia seems to have disappeared, so in the meantime, Shanatos is replacing Zyler on the mission, and Zyler may or may not be coming back from his special mission...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:29 pm

DePhantasia contacted me and should be posting soon, but that shouldn't be stopping the rest of you from heading towards killer zombies...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DePhantasia on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 am

wow, Not a lot happened, well, that's natural, I was one of the main characters. Well, im back, and I think I covered all the loose ends I had to pick up on. Sorry guys, I had school finals all last week, then i had no internet connection this past weekend, I had gone to a con, and the hotel internet wouldn't let me on. then i had a stomach bug on Tuesday.
Former genericroleplayer92
Vivat Nocte, Omnus Laudem Luna
In every Reality, there will always be Fantasy

DePhantasia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:17 am

Yeeesh. Finals usually make me sick, too, but no internet? That's brutal. xD Glad you're back.

@OYM: Banal Flea? Lmao, omg, very talented writing. Fits so well with my vision of this place. I still need to figure out my apprentice's quirks...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:34 pm

I posteded although we are still waiting for Shanatos! Short post but we met our first zombie, so it's all good, right? Banal Flea is also Captain Obvious.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:09 am

That is fine, Lovely. However, since Pandora's team is leaving second, they get some fun on the road...so PB, when you post, please only get as far as your journey to Bogville...don't actually reach it quite yet.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Lovely's team has some action, as does Zyler. Pandora, are you still here? Please, PM me or post here if you're going to be gone for a bit.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Is anyone here?

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 am

I'm here! Well, I haven't really been here at all during the long weekend, family visiting and whatnot. But I am still here.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Well, Lovely, it appears this has died. I'm going to give it one more week, I suppose. If everyone comes back, awesome, if not, I'll close it and rethink my strategy. If anyone would like to be part of the next attempt, or has feedback as to why this one didn't work, please let me know. I thought things were going well, and then they just....stopped. Any input would be appreciated.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DePhantasia on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Im still here, sorry. I was swamped with school work and stuff around the house.

DePhantasia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!