Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Brothers

Blood Brothers

a part of “Blood Brothers”, a fictional universe by Organization X.

Nine boys are raised as Blood Brothers and take part in an epic journey only to know that their lives has twisted upon them. They must destroy a shard before the are hunted..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood Brothers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Blood Brothers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blood Brothers"

Hello all please look at the role play and give me as many questions as you please!

There are only 13 death hounds plus Beta, Alpha, And Omega. Which adds up too 16. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Organization X
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Blood Brothers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:06 am

I'd love to join, but I'm unable to put an applicaition in right now. I hope you don't mind me reserving a Blood Brother spot.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:40 am

You are reserved :)

Organization X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 am

I don't think the powers are completely balanced...

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 am

Alright so got any ideas to balance them? I would like them to be balanced and would like your help if you wouldn't mind.

But im also going to the beach for three days might not have internet.

Organization X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:36 am

Well it's ok.. The guy with the enhanced senses just seemed a little weak and the guy who melts things seems to be stronger than the others

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 pm

The powers are imbalanced, but in a way that it's not going to affect it. For example: yes, the guy whom can melt things will be a better fighter than the one with enhanced senses... But do you know how much better the guy with enhances senses will be able to sneak and stalk better than the guy who melts things? How much easier he'll dodge attacks? How far away he'll be able to tell if the guy who melts things is coming, and decide if he needs to hide or run? How much farther he'll be able to see you, to shoot you? How to hunt you down from the smell of your sweat and blood? The smell of where you've been, and thus know where you've hidden treasure?

The point is that the person with enhances senses has a much heavier variety of choices with his powers... Melty guy ... can melt stuff. Big woop. That really won't make a difference. Last thing you'd want is your sword to melt in your hands while your fighting, right?

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:08 pm

I suppose. I am not going to argue how versatile enhanced senses are, but the guy with feline agility is the one who would dodge attacks. Enhanced senses are enhanced senses, they are nothing without the actual agility to dodge the attacks you see coming. Melting is pretty much sorta a big deal. Especially when compared to the others. In a fight, it can incapacitate or even kill someone.

If the one with enhanced senses doesn't get some physical boost to compliment his senses, he is just a person who can hear, see and smell better. Which has more weaknesses than it does strength.

Just saying man.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBerry on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:41 am

I like the dude with super senses. He can be handy. You just have to create your character around that. So if he has super senses he would make a good thief or a good stake out person. He can advice his group to get in formation and he can tell them where they will be attacked from and who is attacking them. All the while he can climb a tree and snipe from above xD

Where he lacks in brute power is where his teammates come in. Therefore I think they even though they may seem unbalanced they balance each other out quiet nicely.

By the by. I hope more people apply. I like this roleplay and want to start x3
"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It's what you think about."

JuneBerry
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:51 am

I overlooked that they were working together....I acknowledge my defeat...lol

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBerry on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:39 pm

XD Not that you were completely wrong. Your overall point was correct. They are imbalanced but they balance each other out.
So no worries~
:D

JuneBerry
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:04 pm

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Organization X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBerry on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:16 pm

YAY!

Oh is it possible that I could make a second character? If so I was thinking about making one of the wolves.

JuneBerry
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Sounds good saying were getting no more character applications :(

Organization X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBerry on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Aw D: I'll ask some people I know if they want to join.
I really like this idea. I don't want it to die!

JuneBerry
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Hehe im remaking a role play that was big hit. I'll send you the link if u want to join.

Organization X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBerry on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:04 pm

:D Sounds good to me~!

JuneBerry
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!