Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Masquerade Mansion

The Masquerade Mansion

a part of “The Masquerade Mansion”, a fictional universe by SlightlyInsane.

Can nine teenagers trapped by the 'Mad Hatter' learn to love each other? Or will they be trapped in the Masquerade forever? {Dead}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Masquerade Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Masquerade Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Indeed. All the characters are perfectly dysfunctional. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm posting today! I finally have time thank the lord.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:44 am

So.... Conversation anyone? I suck at picking topics...
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:52 am

Same here. Anybody wanna post though? No rush or anything, I just don't want this to die so young. >.<

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:24 pm

I'd like to post again, but I was still hoping one more person would post first. D:

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:30 pm

I was in a conversation with Bell, so I'm just waiting for her. She said she would be posting shortly...

Can all the active people say something on here so we can know who's still in this?

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 am

I'm so sorry I haven't posted, I've been trying to but life has exploded for me recently. I'm hoping to post today though.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Ok Kirai-chan.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:06 pm

I'm so sorry! I was gone for awhile, staying at a relative's house.
I'm afraid to check the posts. =[
What did I miss?
/cringes in fear that I missed half of the story/
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Welcome back Thadine!! Hope you had a good time. But you didn't really miss much...

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:39 pm

It's alright Thadine. As far as your character is concerned, it appears that BriBri and Imaginary's characters have both come to you and are speaking in a group. so basically all the guys but the Hatter and the one twin are huddled in a group.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm here! Sorry, we had to send my laptop away for repairs and then my mother took her laptop up on vacation so I am sitting here without a computer. I managed to hook up the old desktop and I shall try to post soon. Feel free to auto my character so she can get out of a conversation. She is weird, she honestly might just ignore someone and go look at a painting. So do as you guys please with her.

Real life has me so stressed out. Between school, staying active (physically), church functions, and then chores, I literally have zero time.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 am

I'm going to write a post later today. :)
Grandparents are in town so I'm not quite sure when, but I'll get something written up.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImaginaryRefugee on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:43 pm

So is my refresh button broken, or is there really nobody posting? :/
Perhaps there is a tesseract within the concept of love. Mhmm. Timeless.

ImaginaryRefugee
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImaginaryRefugee on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Oh my gosh, it was actually the first xDD

ImaginaryRefugee
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:15 am

Yeah, there haven't been too many posts. Life I guess has been pretty chaotic for most people, especially with Hurricane Irene coming. I'll probably post soon.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Sooo jealous of you guys. I lived on the east coast all my life, then moved out west in October. Hurricanes were some of my all-time favorite events. I know it sounds terrible, but they were always a lot of fun to me and my family. It's supposed to hit where my boyfriend lives though.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:32 pm

I plan on posting today. Can any of you guys please just give me a quick recap of everything that has happened? Thanks!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:54 am

Not much has happened. Everyone formed into small talking groups and now the Hatter has called them all for dinner.

Sorry for being MIA, lost power for a bit due to the storm.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:19 pm

That's ok RainWish. A lot of people I know had their power knocked out too. Haha, I love Eva/Joy! Hatter isn't letting her near any sharp objects or fire.... o.O

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!