Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: The New Republic

Star Wars: The New Republic

a part of “Star Wars: The New Republic”, a fictional universe by mozag.

Become a Jedi Master or a Powerful Sith Lord and anything in between in this immense new Roleplay! Set 40 years after the fall of the Galactic Empire, The New Republic faces a new enemy....Lord Verus.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: The New Republic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Star Wars: The New Republic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:22 pm

That's quite alright. The names of any Star Wars characters can get quite confusing. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mozag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Skillet Weasley on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:12 pm

I totally can't wait for this RP to start =) It'll be SO much fun! How many more people are needed until we can start?
Tom Riddle
Severus Snape
Harry Potter

The three lost boys; all found a home at Hogwarts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Skillet Weasley
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RottenSilverfin on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Whenever we get the rest of the Council members and some more Jedi and Sith, we will be able to completely start. We are already planning something to happen soon, with the characters we already have. I feel that this will become bigger than this website, so stay with us! We need loads of people! Thanks.

- Light Side Mod

RottenSilverfin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Skillet Weasley on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Kewl =)

Lucy Skillet Weasley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm going to make a padawan character if thats okay.
Check out my new RP!
Dragon Ball: A new adventure.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RottenSilverfin on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:40 pm

That sounds totally wonderful. Just remember to keep the name in the Star Wars universe. Also, you don't need to fill out the application we have provided, just go ahead and fill out the one that the website requires. Don't worry about ours.

- Light Side Mod

RottenSilverfin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Kay peeps my other character is up let me know if everything is cool. Or whether I need to edit.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 pm

We are organizing the first posts to happen tonight. It will involve Master Krel, Lord Verus and Darth Malefic. Look out for it soon!

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Man do I need to pick up Han Solo too, cause I don't think the older Star Wars characters are going to be easy to fill cause well all these young'ns (no offense) don't want to play someone old enough to b their grandma or grandpa. lol I'm jk. But I found this awesome pick of our older original trilogy trio.

Kudos to the artist they did an awesome job

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 pm

So is there going to be a Padawan-Master thing? Is so how will it work?
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Yes you can pick up Han Solo. And the way Padawans work is that the person needs to contact an already accepted Jedi and ask for them to be their Jedi Master. If they accept, this is the person you will train under. Please contact me if no Jedi accept.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:04 am

Kimiko has asked that i fill the position of Han solo. See as now that the role play has started I'm not exactly sure what to post as R2-D2 and C3p0. When you want me to post as the droid duo just let me know. but i think I will take up Han because i'm sure there is plenty of things to do as Han solo.

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:10 am

Sure, go ahead!

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:57 pm

hey Mozag are you going to let us know when we should start posting?

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:09 pm

You can begin posting in areas and places that your character would typically be in right now! If a place page doesn't exist, please tell me and I'll make it.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Kay thanx Mozag

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Skillet Weasley on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:28 pm

The place of Coruscant isn't made.. I don't know how I would miss it but if I did.. It could be the computer's fault if I didn't, but I'm mostly sure of the fact Coruscant isn't a Place. You should make it =) I have almost no idea what to post first..

Lucy Skillet Weasley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Skillet Weasley on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Ohh btw, any Jedi Masters want a Padawan?

Lucy Skillet Weasley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXMadMikeXx on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Hey can Lucy become my Padawan? We both talked about it and agreed, but i wanted to ask your permission since i am only a Jedi knight.

xXMadMikeXx
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RottenSilverfin on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Hey everyone, Light Side Mod here. I've been on holiday for the past week, so not much has been done. I do want to say though, that we ought to move this role-play to Facebook. I don't think it's getting enough popularity on this website, and I don't think this is the place for such a massive RP. Now that we have a fan base, I believe we will have a better chance at getting people to join. It will be much easier there, trust me. We can have literally hundreds more characters on Facebook, as well as simply easier roleplaying. Please, if you have ANY questions about this, or would like to voice an opinion, feel free to email me at my personal email, silverfin1@hotmail.com. Thanks everyone!

- Light Side Mod

RottenSilverfin
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!