Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Persona: Prayers

Prayers - A Persona RP (Open and Recruiting)

a part of “Persona: Prayers”, a fictional universe by GK061490.

What if someone hurt you so badly you can't move on with your life? Is forgiveness an option? What if you can wish that person dead? Will you do it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Persona: Prayers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Prayers - A Persona RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Oh XD Well, Luna Star then.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Yay XD buttttt for my character do i have to change the character sheet a bit or does my character have a persona?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Yep, you'll need to leave out these fields:

Persona Name
Persona Appearance
Persona Ability

Weapon of Choice

Even though the Rancorous have no Persona, they do have a purpose for those who do have a Persona. I'll explain more about it in the future.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Just submitted my first character, your residential sadistic villain.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limmel on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:25 am

/rolls in.
Whooof, just posted. ; u ;
and omg Solo.
I am in love with Zak. he's epicccc.

Limmel
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:20 am

A very nice addition to the cast indeed!

Your character is approved Solo.

EDIT:

You might want to make a second post Limmel as an intro for Hatsu's nightmare world.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:15 am

I added voices to my profile so that you know what Rivera and Temuji sound like! :D
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Also added Rei and Ioanne's voice for my profile.

Well, I guess I'll do the first post for the Nightmare Realm to get things rolling.

I also added larger images for the Places in the RP for easier reference. ^^

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Limmel wrote:/rolls in.
Whooof, just posted. ; u ;
and omg Solo.
I am in love with Zak. he's epicccc.

xD Thanks! This is going to be too much fun.

Starting work on my Sinful. I'll have it up by saturday.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Is it alright to create a character even though you've already started the roleplay?

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Damn. I posted, but forgot to change my location at the top, so it went directly to the Island location. Sorry!!! :(

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Nightgem wrote:Is it alright to create a character even though you've already started the roleplay?

We've only just started, so i'm sure its fine for you to join up. Can't speak for GX though.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 pm

ill finish me character tommarow sorry DX

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Yes, it's still alright to join Nightgem!

Feel free to submit your character. ^^

EDIT:

As for the wrong post you made Twilix, just edit out the one you made in [Yamijima Island]. Delete everything you wrote there and put (Edited) instead. Then copy the post you made and paste it in the Nightmare Realm instead.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am

Just submitted my Sinful, Saadiq.

Anyways, I mean to to post this sooner but whatever. While I was making my characters I found this website on the Arcana: http://www.paranormality.com/tarot_card ... cana.shtml. It'll be useful im sure.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:13 am

The link seems to be dead but here's an alternate site for checking the meaning of tarot cards:

http://www.themysticeye.com/info/tarotcardm.htm

As for Saadiq, everything's okay with him save for the weapon part. Objects don't exactly turn "magical" and what not in the nightmare realm. Anything or anyone that goes in retains their properties from the real world (it'll be explained later why). But, you can just make it so that it is his persona that grants him the power to shoot magic out of his gun.

In any case, he's approved and feel free to start posting with him.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:13 am

Ther ah fixd it! ;D Sorry about that :3 So my post was okay?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Yep~! All better and its a good post Twilix.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Yay~ X3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:27 pm

*pokes the others to post as well*

GK061490
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!