Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Persona: Prayers

Prayers - A Persona RP (Open and Recruiting)

a part of “Persona: Prayers”, a fictional universe by GK061490.

What if someone hurt you so badly you can't move on with your life? Is forgiveness an option? What if you can wish that person dead? Will you do it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Persona: Prayers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Prayers - A Persona RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Even if my character isn't the one being rescued tonight, he's still having nightmares right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Yep, that's correct!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Alright, thanks.

Posted with Zak. If it looks like noone's going to post later on tonight I'll edit in with Saadiq's perspective, if someone DOES post, I'll just do it separately.

Ah, just to clear things up. Zak's headed to the nightmare realm, but he won't exactly show himself. That wouldn't be fun in the bad guy shows up so early right?

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Definitely since we're just starting and all. Would be much more fun having the guys guessing who's the culprit and making mistakes along the way before they find out the real culprit.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Hmmm....we need Limmel to post as Hatsu so GK and I can post again. DX He's the one who has to set up the nightmare if I'm correct...?
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Yep, he is.

If we still can't get a post by tomorrow, we'll change things a bit and Saadiq will be the first Sinful that Rei and Rivera saves.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:01 am

Sweet. I want my nightmare to be a twisted ass strip club.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 am

LOL! Awesummmm~!

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:56 am

Okay, I added a place for Saadiq's nightmare. I hope the image I used is okay. You can PM me the Synopsis and Description that you want for it, Solo.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:59 am

Ugh. Totally meant to edit that Saadiq post in to my Zak one. :/ Sorry for the double post.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 am

No worries, no worries. And I think it will be better if you posted with your two characters separately.

Oh, and you forgot to add the [To be Continued] in Saadiq's post.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:09 am

Alright, I posted in Saadiq's Nightmare. Feel free to post as well Twilix and please edit out your previous [To be Continued] and change it to [To be Continued in Saadiq's Nightmare]

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Re: [OOC] Prayers - A Persona RP (Open and Recruiting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Eehh, sort of a short, crappy post. :/

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Saadiq's in need of some assistance XD

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:40 am

Don't worry, the assistance has arrived :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:45 am

DoubleOhSolo_ Y U NO POST?!?!?!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!