Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Want to play a game?

Want to play a game?

a part of “Want to play a game?”, a fictional universe by Uta Vanity.

It started as a fun game of hide and seek in an old house.. and ended as a deadly game. (Needs three people)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Want to play a game?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Want to play a game?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uta Vanity on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Want to play a game?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Her eyes were ripped from their sockets, and she could no longer see. Her tongue was ripped out of her mouth, and she could no longer speak."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uta Vanity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Want to play a game?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Theresia on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Is it okay to apply a two characters at once? Like identical twins? It would be like one person, twins who are usually always together.
I think, therefore I am.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Theresia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uta Vanity on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Theresia wrote:Is it okay to apply a two characters at once? Like identical twins? It would be like one person, twins who are usually always together.

Hm... Yeah. I suppose I can change it to eight friends instead of seven. :)

Uta Vanity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mousebat on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:41 pm

will we start posting as soon as all of the spots are filled?
Its only stalking if u notice me.... LIKE A BOSS

mousebat
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uta Vanity on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:24 am

mousebat wrote:will we start posting as soon as all of the spots are filled?

Yes. But, if one or two spots aren't filled and the rest are, I will allow one or two people to play another character. Sound good? :)

Uta Vanity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Theresia on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:12 am

I really like the sound of this roleplay. (has a thing for scary movies) How did you come up with the plot and everything? Other than Halloween coming up, of course.

Theresia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uta Vanity on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:19 am

Most of my role plays are unholy mash-ups of different things, all with at least one common characteristic. This one happened to be Saw, Disturbia (that was originally the name of this until I found out it was already made only completely different), and The Forbidden Game.

Uta Vanity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crucified_Xx on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:51 pm

I'd like to reserve teen 3, please.

Crucified_Xx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXMadMikeXx on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:57 pm

I would love to be teen 7, please? =3

xXMadMikeXx
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uta Vanity on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:14 am

Crucified_Xx and xXMadMikeXx, okay. I'll reserve them for both of you. :)

Uta Vanity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uta Vanity on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:53 am

Okay, since there's only one unclaimed person, I will take it if it isn't claimed by tonight. Also, I will only reserve characters for two days. Just letting everyone know.

Uta Vanity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dannyx on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 am

is the male spot still available?
if so I would like to reserve it, please (:
They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need <3

Dannyx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uta Vanity on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Dannyx wrote:is the male spot still available?
if so I would like to reserve it, please (:

It still is. I'll reserve it, then. :)

Uta Vanity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uta Vanity on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:27 pm

My full apologies to the three who I said I would reserve parts for them. I said that I would only reserve them for two days. I'm sorry about that. Anyway, the three spots are open. And to the people who joined, you can begin posting if you want.

Uta Vanity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hushh on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi are there any female spots open?

Hushh
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uta Vanity on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Hushh wrote:Hi are there any female spots open?

No. Sorry.

Uta Vanity
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!