Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reaper Textbook CH. 2: Return to oblivion

Reaper Textbook CH. 2: Return to oblivion

a part of “Reaper Textbook CH. 2: Return to oblivion”, a fictional universe by kotaro7914.

The Reapers are at war, and the Serpentile are are growing ever stronger. 5 years have passed since the Sentrada, bane of the Reaper world, had begun his training to control his power at a temple, and the time has come for him to return to the Reapers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reaper Textbook CH. 2: Return to oblivion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Reaper Textbook CH. 2: Return to oblivion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Well, Shenna seemed to like how she would be treated on Theta's side. Maybe after Theta's disappearance she takes up the role of Felan leader?
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:58 pm

maybe the second in command? I rather like the idea of Mr. Alsanai leading the felan.
Crazy? If you have to ask, you already know the answer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

birdguard
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Maybe second, though I think even thats a bit of a stretch. She is pretty new to the whole thing, I'm not sure she could handle dealing with people all the time....but its a possibility, unless anyone has any other ideas. I've got nothing.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:30 am

I'm thinking of giving Kamui a love interest in the third part, but don't know if I'll follow through.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Shenna could be part of a Serpentile Black-Ops group. Taking missions to enemy territory and reporting on them, sabotaging enemy equipment, stealing plans, etc.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:25 pm

internet connection being picky plus working a haunted house tonight, so posts will be sporadic until tomorrow.

birdguard
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Alright bird, have fun working at the Haunted House! Sounds like fun!

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Important!!

Sorry for the large text. lol.

I'll be on the computer a lot tommarow. I am hoping of finidhing the RP by tommarow so I can set up Part three soon after. If everything goes by plan, I'll have part 3 up tommarow.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 pm

That's not large! This is

Great, I have work in the morning so I'll finish up Kamui's love interest tomorrow, and the people that you will fight. i.e they are all robots, but with weaknesses.

sorry about the big font

Oh and would the water in blood be on grounds for a water reaper to use?
Last edited by zane saphire on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:15 am

good deal about the third part. weekend going to be crazy with HH.

birdguard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:31 am

Yes Zane, but they would need to be extremely powerful in order to bypass every other ingrediant in the human ody to take the water.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:54 am

like blood bending from avatar. Haven't quite decided which element the puppet master will use to control people. Have been leaning towards water but might switch it. Or both.

birdguard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Well skilledful would be the better world, but I'd like it if the Cyrus, a number, be able to do that when he fights Kamui.

Also birdguard, do you wanna have Aleron and Stella be talking to each other, while drinking tea (Aleron hates coffee), and see the others come back?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am

sorta of a gathering of frienemies, so to speak? I thought about having the others come across Stella in her ghost form at the resistance base, leading Zane to believe she's actually dead this time around before she informs them about astro projection. But yea, i'm up for it.

birdguard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:19 am

Great.

It probably would make one of them think like Aleron was good again.

Also how about having the school rebuilt, Aleron do it per Stella's request?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:30 am

The look of "I severely want to kill to you if I knew could do it I would in less than a heartbeat," in Stella's eyes would probably tell them otherwise. Sure, go ahead.

birdguard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Are we still posting in this one? I was thinking Kotaro was going to make a third part.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:26 pm

I've been working on making the third part bit by bit since I am only available on a wii right now. And as I said before, it takes place 4 months after they return.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Okay, should I post with Arawn getting them, or with Aleron drinking coffee with Stella and Arawn.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:28 pm

i vote for the coffee/tea with aleron.

birdguard
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!