Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Buried Under An Avalanche

Buried Under An Avalanche

a part of “Buried Under An Avalanche”, a fictional universe by True_Grave.

Charles Xavier and his X-Men welcome a new generation of students to his Institute. On the other side, senior member Lance Alvers, or Avalanche, contemplates abandoning the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants for the X-Men.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Buried Under An Avalanche”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Buried Under An Avalanche

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:34 pm

I've been really busy as well...damned college...damned job...damned family stuff/babysitting...the list is endless...should be on regularly for the next few days though...hopefully...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Well, it appears that Aloha Girl has left us for some time, and taken the roles of Kitty and Rogue with her. Would anyone like to temp those roles? Also, could someone get in touch with Matthew and remind him to post? We almost have all of the students together. Once we get Freeze and Sniper with Mindcaster and Aradia, we'll be ready to move forward with the training.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Just letting you all know my posts may be few and far between the next couple weeks. Midterms are coming up and I have to catch up on a few Labs and write two Lab Reports and do some assignments for General Anthropology. So I'll be working furiously on those and I will post when I can.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:30 pm

I understand, Matt. Just post whenever you can. I would appreciate one by Monday, if at all possible. If you have not posted by Monday, I'll post as Sniper and launch that story arc into place. Even once that gets going, however, there will be plenty of time to post in between. It is a short story arc and won't take long to get completed. In between, I'll get the second round of posting for the Brotherhood started and provide something for the others to do. That will begin tomorrow.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:23 pm

I would appreciate a few posts.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!